[Feedback] How to buff Trozan set

The set still definitely need +1 occultist though.
BTW, as a fan of sigil, I like this so much, though idk if it’s worth levelling a warlock for this as build variation will still be really low. I might try this set as witch hunter first. Combining it with blade spirit sounds good.

Mr @Zantai
Could we have some phys res on the chest too and +1 to Occultist please

1 Like

A minor criticism of the preview: the set seems to have retained the Slow modifier for TSS. As I understand, the modifier doesn’t stack with the newly introduced base Slow from Frozen Core or with that from wind devils. Even though the modifier does last 1 second longer, It hardly seems worth it, doesn’t it?

Another small note on TSS setups: making the fire conversion global (and adjusting the others accordingly) would make Iskandra’s Texts a bit more appealing relative to Rolderathis, for those looking for a more kiting-oriented playstyle with a heavier emphasis on DoTs.

Not that I disagree with +1 to Occultist (I had it in the test mod), but what would it be needed for, specifically? Vulnerability overcap? Ease of soft-capping CoF/BoD and general flexibility? Freedom to invest in the mastery bar for better base stats?

As for physical resistance, I think 4% on the shoulder would be fine for Warlock and Conjurer, given the 12% from Aspect of the Guardian. I tested Warlock in-game and physical resistance can reach very good values (30-40%), which combined with high lifesteal make you rather sturdy. (Just don’t try to brawl with melee nemeses.)

Side note on doom bolt:

It might be nice to have converted doom bolt on an amulet, competing with Starfury Emerald for TSS and the Conduit for Wind Devils.

Time to uncheck Warlock from meme tier list ! Definitely Maiven, Mirror and now healing through sigil is gonna make potent build.

Only one true king are occupies whole meme-tier row and and he’s not going to share his crown with anyone.
Glooooriuos battlemage

What about Defilers :pleading_face:

More SoC poits -> more damage
More Vulnerability -> 1% more damage that is still good for builds without double RR in masteries
Can take Bloody Pox for OA shred
Phys res will help Druids

Skybreach is looking very good in 1.1.4.0. I think the only change from the preview was a minor decrease to the SoC damage modifiers, compensating for the buffs to the base skill.

I do have two qualms, though:

1. I apologize for being mulish, but isn’t it an issue to have Slow on both the Skybreach modifer for TSS and Frozen Core (and wind devils, at that)? They don’t stack, do they? Am I missing something?
  2. Skybreach and supporting items have nary a trace of bleed resistance, and the Bloodied Crystal nerf was heavy handed in this regard (while the hefty multiplicative armor bonus was left untouched). It’s not a tragedy, but considering that all my Skybreach setups already use 1 Osyr’s Wisdom as well as 3 Ugdenbog leathers at the expense of armor absorption and movement speed, adding a small amount of bleed resistance somewhere or reviewing armor augments for it wouldn’t come amiss.
1 Like