[Feedback] Kaisan's Eye - does it even drop?

Maybe my sample size is small, but I have played quite a lot of Crucible and Shattered Realm games, but I am yet to see Kaisan’s amulet drop. And I think I have already collected all blueprints except one or two.

Does it only drop from Kaisan in Campaig? If so, it should be fixed imo.

Only drops in the main campaign i believe and Zantai says is intentional.

That sucks. He is a pushover in Main Campaign for most polished endgame builds, it’s just tedious to hunt himm down and level infamy agains Eldritch.

He is extremely dangerous in Shards 75+ yet we get no reward for killing him there. Damn.

Been discussed previously in this topic.

Pretty sure Zantai’s mentioned before that he wants deep shard running to be purely for the challenge (like Gladiator 150-170 was initially intended to be before it became another farming route).

On other hand, “Outcast secret” DOES drops in Crucible…

And BTW, legendary amulets are so powerful, that rare ones have absolutely 0 chances to compete, with their mod pool similar to rings. Only beasts like Kaisan’s might be an exception…

Kaisan rings are so rare you won’t see a good one in builds. It’s a GDstasher’s wet dream tho. Customizable stats and a +1 all skills is really good if you don’t have a set amulet.

Oh lol. That explains why I haven’t gotten it until now…

Sent from mobile using Tapatalk