[Feedback] Make Domain/SR/Crucible HUD be able to resized or moved

I’m playing Grim Dawn on laptop with 1366x768 resolution, as you can see from screenshot below the SR HUD is taking lot of space on smaller resolution and it making a slight issue in game when moving northeast, if you accidentally click the HUD instead of the ground patch your char will just not moving there due to the ground blocked by the HUD.

My suggestion is make the HUD able to be resized as it will also benefit those with bigger resolution, or change the HUD from horizontal to vertical and move it on the right side of the screen like below image, or make the mutator smaller to the size of buff/debuff and put it on top of the level and clock button in middle.

4 Likes

I play in 1280 x 720 and feel your pain.
I also don’t like that I can’t zoom out Devotion map properly in this resolution.

If you really dislike that clicking on Hud doesn’t move your character then a script can be written that checks your cursor position before every click and lowers it automatically if its too high (or just in the region when movement does not work). The other solution that I used in D3 was to hide Hud just before a click and show it right after (almost unnoticeable). Unfortunately in Grim Dawn we cannot hide Hud (well we can in a modded game but nothing works then (for example map or inventory screen).

Well, it’s just an annoyance to me most of the time, when you’re surrounded by mob and need to quickly reposition to restore health the char just not moving from there, made worse if the fight needs to be mobile like against Grava

Generally agreed. I’m playing in 1920x1080 and still think huge “Dangerous domain” banner is unnecessary. It doesn’t serve any purpose apart from drawing attention to mutators. Info bars for SR/Crucible don’t bother me that much, but wouldn’t hurt to make them smaller.

Yes, it should be very little and it would still serve its purpose.

Yes, that thing is too big.

In general, they should add the option for resizing the top of screen HUD independently of the lower part

I rather not have it vertical, but agree that it can be smaller.

1 Like

I don’t play SR or Crucible much but I had been thinking since its introduction that the Dangerous Domain graphic was absurdly large. If it could be shrunk down to about 75% it should be the sweet spot.

And that bronze statue is not necessary on it. It takes a lot of space.

1 Like

Yes, +1
Make it resizeable and/or moveable, please.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.