[Feedback] New Hallanx off-hand is way overtuned

I think change the bonus to wendigo totem to +1 summon limit to Guardian of empyrion instead… :smiling_imp:

1 Like

@mad_lee @Boromonokli
I played both as well :stuck_out_tongue:. It’s ± same. Conjurer is tougher, Ritualist brings more dps. Conjurer may drop some defence for more damage. Ritualist can drop more offence for toughness

On topic: this offhand is ridiculously strong outperforming everything in every way, lol

Oh but when you play it everyone has happy tears

I choose my wrist’s health over an undying conjurer :rofl:

Wait, what? 3 Wendigo Totems? :rofl: So what is it, 50,000 health regen yet?

@Valinov did SR 87 as I know at the start of FG and I did SR 94. It doesn’t seem like theorycrafting.
To be honest, you misplay a lot in your Cruci run :stuck_out_tongue: . I did 8 minute with ritualist naked

33% per tic, lol

1 Like

It wasn’t added until the last build to my knowledge, and didn’t find out about till two days before the patch. The cool down mod is nice, but the summon limit needs to go… maybe replace with a small damage mod or crit damage mod for totem

I think it was a typo. It was supposed to be STORM Totem. :rofl:

What happened to this? I do not see this in the updated GT.

It still exists (dropped the level 94 version yesterday), but the GT map doesn’t have the area where the boss is and that means the item doesn’t show up in the item database. Dammitt is fixing it next weekend.

While hallanx’ offhand appears in item database now, it’s still not equippable in the build calculator for me. Does anybody have the same issue?