[Feedback] New Hallanx off-hand is way overtuned

So Wendigo totem mod creates a ridiculous synergy on already godly Dark One Conjurer build, I am not sure that buffs to that concept were warranted at all.

But here we are and here is the result:

As you can see, 4 blessing + 3 level 1 Storm banners herding all mobs with Bloody Pox Fevered Rage.

People are not gonna like it but I think summon limit should be removed. It should remain and two max as it is with Dark One set. This is way too much.

Remove the summon limit, and give more goodies to DEE

2 Likes

I suspect Vitality Conjurer will also be the first DEE spam build posted, too. :roll_eyes: This thing is strong!!!

I see it more fitting for a Dark One Cabalist with Pandemic and Ravenous Earth, but probably without spam (or maybe spam, gotta be tested).

question is. can the conjurer match the wildblood ritualist in depth or not?

are you kidding?

My dark one’s ritualist is going to have a field day with this nonsense of an offhand + Guardian’s gaze.

I can’t even be bothered to run it in crucible because it’s so obviously OP

I know you are trolling, but I have played both and Conjurer felt tankie in Crucible. Obviously can’t be bothered to test them both in Shard 95, lol.

ah, I forgot, you have an easy Boomerang conversion with it (plus casting speed).

Or it must be removed from dark one.
I accept any choice, this offhand are still will be BiS for every vit. caster

It looks like it could be really fun with arcanist combo, though…if you take away the uber skill bonuses. There are the vitality RR rings and the aether conversion might be fun.

Edit: also, I never really get why a proc has a damage that is guaranteed to be converted. Like this has some acid, some vit, but approx 50% of the acid is converted anyways…

I still advocate leaving the +1 totem limit on dark one’s.

This offhand basically does what a full set does.

Just my opinion though

its less trolling and more of a pre-patch inferiority complex after seeing dmt’s wildblood rit and been considering scrapping my conjurer altogether. What’s the point if rit deals both more damage, and is tankier when it counts in sr due to mark kf torment? so went the thinking.

I’d drop the global conversion and the necro bonuses first, from top of my head anyways.

no no no. That would mean that Dark One Conjurer (or Ritualist) would be pretty much forced to use that off-hand. Meaning less diversity. It should definitely be removed from the off-hand.

as I said, I played both (DMT gave me hers to play, was really fun), and it felt like Conjurer is tankier but Ritualist might have more damage (although Crucible timers were same, albeit I didn’t give it too many tries).

Whatever DMT and Valinov were discussing in build’s guide about what works better in Shards 95+ was pure theorycrafting, because neither of them played both builds in those Shards.

so you’re saying that conjurer can still be on par with ritualist and cabalist at every meaningful aspect of endgame content without really being inferior?

“Can still”? When did it ever stop? :smile:

Maybe it can’t facetank one particular superboss (Crate) like DMT’s Ritualist, but that’s just one boss and it doesn’t reflect much. In my opinion, it’s still the tankiest among top-tier Vitality builds. Custom made Boomerang Ritualist like the one @sir_spanksalot made has more damage, but I still think Conjurer is the king if you take into account offense/defense/QoL.

This off hand is very strong. But if you don’t count the mode to Wendigo it’s basically Blood orb of chton but better. I like DEE and conversion part. But it’s really bananas for Shaman based Dark One build.

Thanks, I needed to hear that.

Are you choosing which Vitality build to level next? Just curious

I had a half-made conjurer one after I scrapped the idea of leveling another pet conjurer, and she is in her level 50s.

Let’s be honest - Your conjuror has 0 QoL mate :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s super piano.

I guess I didn’t do my job very well as a tester as I didn’t even notice this item.

This will be quite OP on pet builds in SR.