Feedback on non-set Shoulders and Gloves

Like I said in other thread:
What about Mythical Bloodfury Spaulders? Never saw them on any build.

If theres +2/3 lethal assault on it then it would actually be good to break some set using it, making it truly competitive. Currently +lethal assault on cold build is too valuable otherwise.

I think that only the Demonslayer Phantasmal Blade can use this shoulder successfully.
However, Bis in these builds is MI, and I think we need to add at least + x Phantasmal Blade to compete fully with MI.
Or you might find interesting things like + x Blade Sprit, + x Blade Trap (in which case -Trap resist mod must be added at the same time).
And further, adding a little resistance of something makes this shoulder easier to use. (Eremental, Stun, Physical, etc. are good candidates.)

Bleed builds have a Bloodrager, so you can’t win all competing parts, including this shoulder. You should focus only on Vit.

Are you dying on the bosses? Clear time? Because if I’m willing to eat deaths I can get a lot of SR75 clears on builds most people wouldn’t consider SR75 worthy.

About Embercore Shoulderguard: I really like this as a bomb caster item, and it’s actually very close to being competitive with Ulzuin set shoulders IMO. Attack & Cast speed are pretty out of place and can probably be removed.

I tested a completely non-set setup with it, and mostly learned that the 3-piece ulzuin set bonus is not optional for this type of multi-bomber due to phys res. (I could probably patch this with Fateweaver’s + Devotions + Maybe Hellforged Legplates). Could not complete gladiator 150 reliably, but deals comparable damage to my more orthodox setup. Notice that the skill bonus to canister bomb frees up ring + chest slots on the non-set setup (albeit with help from Vanity and Eternal Flame), which is actually quite neat.

What I’d like to see added:

1. Flat Energy Regen (fire version of this is very energy hungry compared to Ulzuin + Barrelsmith)

2. Bleed Res (indirectly buffs energy by allowing us to take Osyr’s guidance instead of wisdom).

3. 2-3% Phys res (probably not going to happen, but this and either of the options above would make breaking 4-piece set bonus worth it IMO).

4. For a 4th skill mod, Shattering Blast would be awesome.

5. Oddly enough, both have some issues with Lightning Res overcap, which makes lighting res a possible candidate for addition(s). But, I wouldn’t choose it over any of the above.