I’d like to preface this by saying that I have no idea what I’m doing ¯\_ (ツ)_/¯
I’ve been trying to make an Aether Bone Harvest Apostate and found a few roadblocks.
There are no good two-handed melee weapons with a lot of flat Aether that give + to all skills in Necromancer or Inquisitor.
- For swords Temporal Arcblade focus on Arcanists.
- Axes don’t have an Aether legendary and Soulsplitter is probably not good enough. Korvan Reaping Halberd may be okay with proper rolls and enough conversion?
- Fleshwarped Core again focuses on Arcanist but lacks support for Necro and Inquisitor.
Vitality to Aether conversion items are all competing for the chest slot it seems but I was trying to use Bonemonger set for this.
- So can Bonemonger chest piece get some vit > aether conversion? 3pc set with the phys resist is too important to give up IMO but maybe you can do without it. Was trying to use Death’s Reach for the CDR but this is probably not needed.
- Vitality > Aether on MI belts has +1 to Arcanist which once again isn’t too useful.
- I think most rings were awful too since most of them were for arcanist stuff and drain essence for necro support.
Thanks for reading, nerds.