[Feedback] Since Invoker now splits Aether damage between Fire and Lightning it's only fair to split Cold Damage too

24% was too big for a set proc too. It’s basically a devotion proc. Makes me sad tho cause I was one of those guys who would use invoker just for the stats and proc (and I still plan to)

Just use Ludrigans mark))))

:thinking:

With Mark of the Shadow Queen

%D0%B8%D0%B7%D0%BE%D0%B1%D1%80%D0%B0%D0%B6%D0%B5%D0%BD%D0%B8%D0%B5

With Ludrigans mark

%D0%B8%D0%B7%D0%BE%D0%B1%D1%80%D0%B0%D0%B6%D0%B5%D0%BD%D0%B8%D0%B5

So it actually makes it much worse.

1 Like

@Zantai, you keep ignoring this issue two patches in a row now. Could you please tell us if something is going to be done about it? Or are you planning to leave Invoker’s balance skewed heavily towards fire for some reason?

I’m not ignoring it. Is the performance actually a problem? Or did it lose 10 seconds off your peak time.

I think the main question is that even with 50% fire->lightning conversion the lightning part is equal to fire
Edit: 25% conversion

I mean…so?

Is that distribution offending your artistic tastes? Are Lightning variants #deadbuilds?

Can’t say, I played PRM only before changes
Prob, Lee wants mainly to know

I played mix of Invoker and Ludrigan(without helm)lightning PRM MH. To me performance is fine, but even if you focus entirely on lightning part and have Cindertouch gloves will still give you split 55-45% lightning against fire PRM.

So the question is how to build it? Previously there was options to go full lightning, full fire or mix. Right now the idea is to go both lightning and fire and probably to take Elemental seekers.

I think about 20-30 seconds were lost, which is not a big problem. It’s just before you could focus on Fire or on Lightning or on both, now if you focus on Lightning you just get Lightning part of PRM damage to ~45-50% of total mix. I mean if you meant to do it to hold back Lightning version because it’s so much stronger I understand.

I mean you love “thematic” argument, and thematically conversion does not make much sense.

BTW, from latest tests Fire version is still good 1 minute slower, so changes only brought down Lightning version but didn’t actually boost Fire PRM.