[Feedback] Wildblood nerfs were a bit too much

I’m just glad Benn’Jahr is actually very threatening in high SR shards. My boi killing players brings a tear to my eye.

5 Likes

Can you please for a second not think that this feedback is about SR90 performance? I made quite a few valid points in the op, none of those about SR90.

7 Likes

Wildblood is fine. Stop being delusional, guys. It’s time to move on.

5 Likes

You don’t, lol. You wrote by yourself earlier, smth lke “The balance above SR60 isn’t out point”.
If you watch the argumentation and the vids properly, you would know that the problem isn’t in facetanking.

Every lategame discussion I’m frustrated by the devs and the community attitude to the players trying high end.

1 Like

its worth noting that the nerfs did kill my acid wildblood conjurer. It wasnt the fastest build even pre-nerf due to lacking %acid on x4 pieces (cleared around the 6min mark and still managed to stack 2500% acid tho) It wasnt able to sustain through 170 and died frequently between the loss of damage + loss of adcth.

6 Likes

The last forum activity inspired me to smth
You continue to claim “This is not endgame”, “That is not endgame”, “SR90 is not endgame”, “Crucible is not Endgame”. What is the endgame for you? SR 65?
Look at levelling guides. Faction/budget builds are able to farm SR65 and even the Gladiator Crucible.
Who the fuck needs hours of leveling/gearing/farming to have specific build just to farm further the same content?
You’re probably going to throw your favorite statistic "How little people play SR / Crucible?
Perhaps. But:

• Why this thread is so active GrimSheet: Endgame Build Table - ETE edition [v1.21] ?
  • Why people, who almost stopped posting builds, are live now again with this table?
  • Why my guides have 300k+ views considering that half of them even haven’t been updated for ages?
  • Why the most viewed vids on my channel are from high SR / superbosses and not the common SR 75-76 runs?
  • Why people commenting my vids like this

Instead of accepting the fact that endgame matters a lot and should be balanced better than now and not at level of SR65, you answer on our threads with your beloved sarcastic “jokes” or igroring. Like in this thread after the whall of arguments, examples and explanation you answered
What a nice communication with the community. Who the fuck cares I’m the customer, the buyer of your product and, probably the most important, one of the most active member on the forum.
Someone wants to tell me that I myself behave like a bitch? Well, that’s because of ->

See what amount of time you spent on your sarcasms, reworking Conduits, listening people after such undeserved nerfs. You might have made a much better endgame with a couple of changes (like aggro fix) a long time ago already.

What’s the next step? The joke or the ignoring? Or we can finally cooperate to make our favorite game even better and improve its quality for endgame players?

2 Likes

I’m really confused, have you not read patchnotes recently? There have been thousands of changes made with respect to endgame balance. This is not a wise business decision either, how much money do you think Crate makes by continuing to balance the game to this extent? It’s obvious at this point that it’s a labor of love.

Every patch is a collaborative effort. Hell, there was just a topic where Z asked for further community balance input explicitly. We don’t always get what we ask for, but don’t spout crap like “can we finally cooperate” just because the game doesn’t match your vision exactly.

2 Likes

Sorry to break it to you, but none of that gives you a right to be a righteous dick.

You want communication? Don’t keep going with bait posts like this…

2 Likes

But seems like someone gave it to you?

1 Like

In our house, I respond in kind to how my team’s work is treated. If you don’t enjoy that, there are very simple solutions.

3 Likes

The best example why I enjoy the game is the fact I’m still playing it and posting my guides for others players.

Great, and I’ve never gone out of my way to demean your enjoyment or what you do for other players.

On the other hand, I will not tolerate baseless passive aggressive posts that demean my team or all that we’ve done, very much including an absolutely stupid amount of work dedicated to balancing the game based on the whims of a very tiny minority of our customer base.

1 Like

You missed the message. I’m not talking about the amount of work you did. I’m talking about the far less amount of work that could be done to improve endgame quality. Actually, the biggest step would be is to change your attitude a bit.

Yeah, Z, clearly you’re not doing enough work.

:scorv:

3 Likes

If some of you insist on throwing shade my way, so be it, you will receive the same in kind.

But don’t for a second assume that because you’ve played the game more than the average player or made a few builds based off of gear and skills we made that this puts you above others to cast down your opinions as if they are law.

I’ve seen many a number of players get scared off this forum by such behavior and it is frankly tiring.

Gosh, how could I have misinterpreted that! What about my attitude? The part where I fundamentally disagree with you as to what the goal posts are? Something tells me I have a bit more authority on where those fall.

4 Likes

Time to close this thread. It’s obvious that certain builders are too full of themselves to listen to reason and to communicate with a basic level of politeness.

4 Likes

What makes you be that much against players trying high end?

I agree, I still didn’t get any response about Astral Fields music not playing.

2 Likes

Nothing at all. We added the shortcuts for a reason.

But at the same time we are not going to take a build struggling in SR at levels well beyond intended clears as a symptom of a problem that requires addressing.

2 Likes

What is the intended clears?
Discussing this current example needed some DPS adjustment, but you severely nerfed both offence and defence. What is the reason behind it?