Female armour

Great Wolf set from the last loyalty pack, if memory serves.

1 Like

wuut they added more stuff to that one? I just remember white wizard and the two knight sets

Available since last November - that was when, I believe, you took a break from GD:

2 Likes

My dream to make something similar to the female barbarian from Diablo III can now be realized :smiley:

2 Likes

Does Lancel actually do anything in the game ?

5 posts were split to a new topic: Final Fantasy 7 remake

No, he is just a service NPC. He and Kory the Keeper provide you with illusions for your gear. If you don’t own Loyalist Packs, they still stand there and you can get an item to remove any illusions, which I understand is a safeguard for people, who have tried and refunded them.

Im not sure what this thread is about but I got to this image and started looking for the vote yes button

7 Likes

Way beyond my skill level but someone could make a mod, with just different skins (similar to the Warhammer 40K, skins in the WH40K mod) . More curves and less/no blocks would get my vote :smile::+1:

1 Like

I’m asking around, trying to get someone to make me a mod. I’ll let you all know if it happens. :desert_island:

You got a lot of suggestions so :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

We need moar Royalist, sorry Loyalist Pack to fit our fantasy.
I always feel GD lack of knight~ish full plate armor, medieval age or gothic could fit in quite well.

Female looks good with curve too.

female%20knight%2006 female%20knight%2007 female%20knight%2008 female%20knight%2009

Of course we can’t forget about boys.

male%20knight%2001 male%20knight%2002 male%20knight%2003

male%20knight%2005 male%20knight%2006 male%20knight%2007 male%20knight%2009 male%20knight%2011 male%20knight%2012 ! gothic

2 Likes

Good functional armor. :smiley:

Loyalist packs have pets so throw a few of those in as well. Dragons … we need dragons … though I’ll settles for a hound that looks like Huan (from the tale of Beren and Luthien). There is one in the current packs, but they look a bit lame …

2 Likes

That would be pretty cool!

Dragons would be awesome. :sunglasses: But then I’d want a dragon mount.

Too right - and that is perfect. Maybe a few different colour hues besides gold. Black and Green ones.
And for badasses a Balrog

Now you’re talkin’. I have the perfect purifier for a Balrog mount.

Okay, THAT made me laugh. Eye roll, but definitely laughed out loud.

1 Like

Do we have a complete wish list of new stuff for Crate to work on now ? It kinda ballooned from the original intent I think but WTH, why not :grinning: