Female armour

Oh man! I’m with you. It doesn’t need to be complicated. I’d buy it. Put it on whoever you like. :smile::sunglasses:

Brilliant ideas. It could absolutely work. My strengths don’t necessarily lean towards creative vision but yours obviously do.

But…the established tone and aesthetic of the world doesn’t include massively skimpy outfits so the ‘magical’ argument doesn’t fit.

I think the Lady Mechanika stuff is about as far as it could be taken without completely undermining what’s already been established. Yes, I’m aware of our Maiden of the Night but that’s hardly skimpy anyway. I’m pretty certain Elsa, Moira, Korinia and especially the entire Coven of Ugdenbog would take one look at some of these outfits and laugh themselves into hysterics.

1 Like

It could be argued that the great wolf armor illusion torso constitutes as skimpy, so an illusion similar to its skimpiness could be done, if done thematically and to exemplify functionality. The challenge is designing it. I still havent had time to sketch anything with this damn COVID-19 shit going on the hospital is insane.

2 Likes

Hospital > Armour illusions

Take good care of yourself. Your health is the paramount concern at this moment.

1 Like

I wonder if this is achievable in game with the Illusion options :woozy_face: :hot_face: The hat almost certainly is. Definitel a Byscilla alternative, and no one has to look like a stripper (which is what the asian female game characters almost always seem to resemble). Characters (of all genders) shouldn’t have to look like blocks (just look at what wolcen has done with the genre in that regard - bugs aside for a moment) :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

3 Likes

Yup, Demonslayer set should fit.
Here is one of my builds.

%D0%B8%D0%B7%D0%BE%D0%B1%D1%80%D0%B0%D0%B6%D0%B5%D0%BD%D0%B8%D0%B5

4 Likes

Pretty sweet. Now if you could see the face and long red hair it would be perfect but let’s not get crazy. it’s just a game after all.

That artwork is literally from GD, check its name: “Grim Dawn Demonslayer by Houdao”

2 Likes

Yes. I think I originally found it in the GD Fanart thread

I can’t help, but why does it seem so many folks forget about this Armor/Skin:

On of my personal favorites, finally shows some skin and fit’s the loyalist packs idea to giving unique armors.

1 Like

it’s a mtx it doesn’t count

I mentioned it, and I believe someone else did too.

which one is this?

Great Wolf set from the last loyalty pack, if memory serves.

1 Like

wuut they added more stuff to that one? I just remember white wizard and the two knight sets

Available since last November - that was when, I believe, you took a break from GD:

2 Likes

My dream to make something similar to the female barbarian from Diablo III can now be realized :smiley:

2 Likes

Does Lancel actually do anything in the game ?

5 posts were split to a new topic: Final Fantasy 7 remake