Few modding questions

First. Is it possible to see if i have added an item from GDstash to my inventory once or many times. I feel like its cheating if i done it before since i then make copies of the item.

Second. Are there any inventory expansion mods that works with the “original” game and not having to start a modded game?

No and no I think are the answers.

There’s no way to tell if you’ve made an item in GDStash or not.

Not sure what you mean by your second question because GDStash isn’t a mod, it’s a 3rd party tool that works outside of the game. All the stash tools work in the same way. If you don’t want to use any of them then you’re stuck with the inventory space you have ingame.

1 Like

It is possible but such a mod doesn’t exist atm, you will have to make it yourself or wait til Grim internals update to see if it works.

1 Like

you could change the transfer setting from Copy to Move to prevent duplication

Sounds like what he actually wants is a counter for after he’s already placed an item in GD Stash so that he knows how many times it’s been “used”. Or I could be wrong and Move works like that essentially already. Don’t use the tool enough.:thinking:

Move just prevents this from happening again in the future.

If you want to check if you duplicated an item, put every item back in GD Stash, and when GDS tells you the item is a duplicate when you try to store it, then you know it is a duplicate :wink:

1 Like