FF video keep reverting to the highest resolution

Each time the game loads it reverts to the highest resolution possible. I did find a workaround which is to go to settings again and just click apply again and the resolution fixes itself without having to reload

That is really bizarre. What happens if you try a different screen mode? Ex. switch between fullscreen/windowed-fullscreen/windowed?

Just came to post the same bug, and see it’s already posted. This may have to do with why windows jump to the side of the screen when you go to click on something.

I run my monitor at 2560 x 1440, but I run the game in 1920 x 1080 because the text is just too small to read. Fullscreen, Windowed Fullscreen are both checked.

I also have the issue with sound when you start the game up, it starts at full volume even though as soon as I go into settings it fixes it self to where I set it. The animated start of the game though is at full blast no matter what.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.