[FG] Final Bossfight and what's leading up to it [SPOILERS]

FK fight was the most challenging in FG so far for my sorceress playthrough, it reminds me of Kaom from path of exile

Did all of the random boss encounters on ultimate as well, running into a freaking giant t-rex was a huge surprise as well.

Didn’t have much troubles with FK myself even after a couple runs but after watching someone get one shot on stream, I’m now worried.
And I’ve never been a fan of those big fire geyser aoe that you can’t tell the size of they use in this fight or the amalgamation boss. There’s a cool room with floor patterns, why not be creative and have some parts of it get burning hot instead?

I had a Spellbreaker that literally killed Typhon in 4 seconds. Typhon and the majority of TQ bosses were way too easy. And this extends to stuff like Hydra and Dragon Liche.

I played a Retaliation-Perdition Sentinel and FK was really easy and facetankable on all difficulties. The fight lasted like 30 secs on ultimate and he never used any fire aoe attack iirc, I just walked around him when he did his fire-breath and threw my shield in his face. Had about 20-30 fire overcap, ascension, absolution and BoD aswell, so probably jut tanky enough.