[FG] Physical Spin-To-Win Warborn Warlord - no greens used

Well, Maya created her theorycrafted pet-build thread, why not create my own :stuck_out_tongue:

Soldier is my favorite mastery, and EoR is one of my Favorite OK skills so far. I have theorycrafted a build, using the new Warborn, focused on EoR.

Grimtools

Looks pretty solid to me, after some polishing. High AS (200% most of the time), great OA, some flat DR, nice physical bonuses.

Really like the new physical Shadow Strike Rune, very nice damage, 3 targets and can be easily converted for other builds.

This is the first character Iā€™m going to make after the FG release, so stay tuned. Gonna give up Stasher at all, because lvling should be much faster now, so this may take a while :wink:

I strongly recommend looking more into devotion procs. Eor Excels at this

If you use beronath then Fined is solid. Korvaak devotion is also a good choice

Looks good, I came up with something similar.

This is only a theorycraft, Iā€™ll be testing this when FG is out of course. I donā€™t know what awaits in the dark depths of the Forgotten Lands, so I figured Iā€™d make a more defensive build for now. And the one that doesnā€™t have my skills to press, so EoR can be up all the time, because I donā€™t want to lose dps :stuck_out_tongue:

Nice, would be really interested to see your version :cool:

Some have said that EoR only hits with main hand weapon, some say it it with both (including shield).

What is true?

Would they really give us a dedicated EoR-set that includes an offhand if the latter was the case? :undecided:

They gave us physical ravenous earth soā€¦ lol

http://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=79819

Next Level : 1
26.3 Energy Cost per Second
3 Meter Target Area
10% Main Hand Damage
10% Off-Hand Damage
66-99 Physical Damage
72 Fire Damage

Dear godā€¦ I am going to be so :furious: if that turns out to be true
I guess for now, I will just take the new grimtools values by their word and hope for the bestā€¦

I think it hits with both weapons. Iā€™ve asked Autentist to check it out, just to be sure.

Update: Yes it does hit with both weapons and with the shield :smiley:

Sometimes such items appear to be strange and clumsy, but in-game they turn out to be OP :rolleyes:

btw I love that this is a thread where it is not about disappointmentā€¦ seems like that has been the theme on the forum since Grim Tools was updated.

Well, as the author of the ā€œShattered Realm set disappointment threadā€ I can say that I was just disappointed with one set, thatā€™s all. Never expected any more of such threads to appear. Donā€™t quite get what that other dude is trying to prove in his.

Canā€™t judge anyting else, until I play it :smiley: