Field Size Fence Visual Bug

I have multiple instances on my current map where a field plot completes construction smaller (at least visually) than the initial drawn plot.

In the past I think that the field was always completed prior to fencing, but this time around I completed fences before field construction was complete.

This includes a field “completing” under the minimum size (4x4) at least visually. It still selects the field when I click in the blank space.

Not sure how to check if mechanically the field is actually larger than it appears, as when you select them it doesn’t provide field size in the info.

Could you please send this save to [email protected]?

Saves are located in:

C:\Users\USERNAME\Documents\my games\Farthest Frontier\Save

Zip up the entire TownName_###### folder along with the .map file and .sav that reproduces the issue.

Thanks!

Sorry this is my first submission…

Include all of the save files in the relevant “TownName###” folder? (5 total including 2 auto saves)

Or just one with camera pointed at the issue and add a description?

Just a save/map file that has the affected field, thanks.

1 Like

I have this again on a different map…was the previous instance considered a bug?

Do you want the new map with similar issue?

This next image is a 5x5 field displaying correctly in the same space

Please forward this save to us, following the instructions from earlier, thanks!

1 Like

Do you want this as well?

Same thing again…this time a 7x7 field appearing as a 6x6…fences built before field completion.

Do you want the save file or you guys already got enough for this bug?

Out of the 3 7x7 adjacent fields, the 2 outer fields have completed as 6x6 fields.

The fence runs around all 3 fields but there’s only 1 gate.

The 1 field that displays correctly is the centre field (with the gate), in case that helps narrow down causes.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.