Fire Company

Any thoughts on adding a Fire Company?

1 Like

I don’t understand why this needs to be made. There really is a lot that needs to be done. There are no historical facts and no gameplay. Let’s not make opinions like this until the game is fully developed.

Making a suggestion is fine, that’s what this section of the forum is for. And it’s a fantasy game so doesn’t need any history before something like that gets added if the devs think it’s a good idea.

Nor is it the first time it’s been suggested. Whether we’ll get something like that further down the line we’ll have to wait and see.

1 Like

First off, it wasn’t an opinion it was a question. Second, I don’t know why comments like yours need to be made.

Sorry if it’s a repeat. I searched first and couldn’t find a reference to fire company or fire department.

The reason I’m upset is because this article actually caused the developers to create something weird.
Of course, this is my standard, I hate the religious theme in this game. It would have been fine if it had been a system that simply raised spirituality. And I think that delayed the official release of this game.

No, it’s the usual MOAR that Crate always gives us that’s putting things back a bit.

But you’ll be pleased to know hopefully in v0.9.6 patch

I appreciate that they made it specifically for people like me. But when I first got into this game, I really liked the fact that food spoils. This is because I believed it would give me the experience of running an actual town. That’s where fantasy suddenly came in.

Or a company (building) that makes gold from fires :thinking: :laughing: