Forgotten Gods Main Menu Screen Preview

^^^

once you taste the oathkeeper mastery you wont be asking for more.:cool:

Come on dude you dont want a zombie Zantai, let the man rest after this! they all deserve it :stuck_out_tongue:

Beautiful. But i was hyped even before this.

The sweet $ from the sales will give them the initiative to make more content.

Hell, even if they release 1 expansion for the next 2-3 years, I’m getting all of them :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Grim dawn 2, I saw people asking for it but no, it will be a waste at this point, perhapos in 2021 or smth.

GD has a lot of life in it left and I’m sure they can do a lot more with it. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I’d be happy with new additions to the current masteries as well, perhaps some transmutes. :stuck_out_tongue:

I have deliberately stopped playing GD as of now, as I want to juice it all out when FG releases <3 :eek::rolleyes::eek::rolleyes:

Not really grim, but looks like dawn, so that´s okay I guess. :smiley:

Looks awesome, liking the colors! :cool:

They haven’t said they’ll stop working on more content, but I fully expect FG to be the last big one. The team need a break, they’ve been doing this for 6 years now and want to try some other stuff. I’m all for it. We’ve seen what this creative team can come up with, let’s see what else they can turn their talents to. :slight_smile:

Besides, more expansions just make the game more and more unwieldy to play. Okay, you can skip stuff, but for those of us who like to play all of it it will just become too long. Better to let those creative juices bubble under the surface while they work on something different and then return to a GD2 in a few years.

Can you guys make a changeable menu background so we can choose first, second or this menu at the start ???

Quite a drastic change from the dimly-lit Ugdenbog screen of Ashes, and I for one thoroughly like this change-up. Great work from the art team as usual!

looks awesome

I agree, it will be an awesome feature.

Also having them being random, as it is with StarCraft II would be pretty cool :stuck_out_tongue:

they managed to randomized the loading screens to shuffle boob girl, chest hair man and creepy pedo. The main menu should be doable too right?. We cant put to trash the old ones especially the classic first one. Please zantai if you can.

See this here Zantai :confused: Make it happen. Really, it would be a shame to not be able to see the AoM menu when we wanted.

Probably gonna have to resort to hard-mods. Nothing against the FG layout, but I reaaaaally liked the AOM one.

The devs said a long time ago that there will be a rotating menu with all 3 screens …

The devs said rotating loading screens between the base game one, AoM one and FG one. Unless i missed a dev post or it was mentioned in a dev stream i don’t recall rotating background menus.

Devs referred to loading screens afaik, never heard anything about the menu

As far as wishes go it is not a priority, but who knows

Edit - Norzan beat me to it

Honestly, I think it’s a bit too bright.

I think it would be great if menu screens could be rotated randomly, like they said they will do for loading screens.

I love the new look. I think it’s fantastic. I just wish there would be a way to cycle through the old and new menus so that your excellent old work wouldn’t be lost, too.

the picture is too mottled and bright.

It’s not a “Grim Dawn” already. Soon there will be pink ponies, a rainbow and cheerful flowers everywhere. Fffuuuu.

Honestly, I’m against random loading of the menu and I sincerely hope that if they make the decision to make the other menu’s viewable that all thoughts of randomization die-by-fire. That’s fine for “loading screens” but the menu should just include some arrows to click to let you cycle thru and choose the one you are in the mood to see (Total War: Warhammer II has this feature with their loading menu[s]). Having the game remember your choice between sessions would also be desirable.

And I really hope they build this in because it kinda sucks to lose the other menus to the content you already own just because you bought the latest. Sucks even more if you really like AoM’s menu vibe and you realize you never get to see it again “unless” you intend on uninstalling FG?

Hmmm

Agreed, the position of the sun in the background indicates it’s not even dawn.

Something like this would work better and has a nice palette of colours to boot: