Forgotten Gods Main Menu Screen Preview

Was just shared on Facebook a few moments ago, but thought we’d put it here as well.

Click Image for Fullscreen View

Attachment: GDX2 Main Screen.jpg

oh god, dont kill me Zantai!:eek:

amazing but why warlord?

Just to annoy you of course. :wink:

Artwork is stunning as usual guys. Great work!

Version 1.7.0 is right around the corner.
I hope the next Grim Misadventure is titled: The gods are no longer forgotten

And we have a surprise release out of the blue <3 :smiley: :rolleyes:

no seriosly its amaaazing, would have imagine we got some sort of statue in the background and the setting is nighttime but this is just as good.

Does it really really mean we are close. LAst time I checked you revealed AoM menu and we were one month away from release! good gods there has never been a better time to be alive! :cool:

Go fu… I mean leave me alone, Zantai… We’re all hyped as fuck for FG and you just come out being a… well you’re not a dick, so an asshole and share a FG feature with us. Thanks. Just to make sure, you just got yourself few (thousands) enemies. :stuck_out_tongue:

Looks amazing as always… But I still wish there was a way to keep AoM one also and switch between them - guess I am just a sucker for woody landscapes :stuck_out_tongue:

Nice although i expected to be slightly different.

This is so… bright.
After shaded theme of AoM this looks very shiny.

RIP Grim flavors! :stuck_out_tongue:

I wonder if this is the final product or if crate is showing this to us for feedback. I recall aom one was different when first unwrapped and changed for the better later as final shot
still im okay with this as long as it gets the game released on time

Fantastic! It looks much better than the previous screen IMO, and this is coming from someone who loved the AoM main menu screen as well! :smiley:

woooow shiny :smiley: looks amazzzing

Crate are becoming a god-tier dev studio.

I’m pretty sure we will get another expansion after FG.

I mean come on, no one knew they had it in mind, after releasing AoM.

Grim Dawn has it’s pretty hardcore fanbase as of now, so releasing expansions for it will be more than well accepted, as from what I’ve seen, the world of cairn is VAST !!!

This map has so much more to be built on it.

Oh and a level cap increase to 120, more devotions, go full blast OP and do endless dungeons.

I am waiting for my turret builder/cc mastery to be announced with the 3rd expansion :smiley:

^^^

once you taste the oathkeeper mastery you wont be asking for more.:cool:

Come on dude you dont want a zombie Zantai, let the man rest after this! they all deserve it :stuck_out_tongue:

Beautiful. But i was hyped even before this.

The sweet $ from the sales will give them the initiative to make more content.

Hell, even if they release 1 expansion for the next 2-3 years, I’m getting all of them :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Grim dawn 2, I saw people asking for it but no, it will be a waste at this point, perhapos in 2021 or smth.

GD has a lot of life in it left and I’m sure they can do a lot more with it. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I’d be happy with new additions to the current masteries as well, perhaps some transmutes. :stuck_out_tongue:

I have deliberately stopped playing GD as of now, as I want to juice it all out when FG releases <3 :eek::rolleyes::eek::rolleyes:

Not really grim, but looks like dawn, so that´s okay I guess. :smiley:

Looks awesome, liking the colors! :cool:

They haven’t said they’ll stop working on more content, but I fully expect FG to be the last big one. The team need a break, they’ve been doing this for 6 years now and want to try some other stuff. I’m all for it. We’ve seen what this creative team can come up with, let’s see what else they can turn their talents to. :slight_smile:

Besides, more expansions just make the game more and more unwieldy to play. Okay, you can skip stuff, but for those of us who like to play all of it it will just become too long. Better to let those creative juices bubble under the surface while they work on something different and then return to a GD2 in a few years.

Can you guys make a changeable menu background so we can choose first, second or this menu at the start ???

Quite a drastic change from the dimly-lit Ugdenbog screen of Ashes, and I for one thoroughly like this change-up. Great work from the art team as usual!