Forgotten Gods Translation...

Hello Translators!

I think everybody here already knows that another expansion will be upon us posthaste. As you may have guessed, this means a lot of new text, which will take time to translate.

We are now at a point where the game text will be changing minimally, so we will be preparing to release the Forgotten Gods translation files to you. As with Ashes of Malmouth, you can expect that these files will be FULL of spoilers.

Stay tuned for that!

Also, as we did with Ashes of Malmouth, we wish to extend a small gesture of appreciation to all of you for your continued efforts to support your respective communities for Grim Dawn. As such, we will be sending all of the translators a free copy of the expansion when it is released.

If somebody from each translation team could please PM me with details regarding how many people were involved with your translation, possibly with usernames on this forum, we can work on getting these keys to you for the release!

This is also a good opportunity to send me any info regarding updating the in-game credits for your translation, if any changes need to be made.

Thank you again for being here and for all that you do. You have made Grim Dawn a superior experience for international players everywhere.

Hello Zantai,

Oh … yes … :slight_smile:

Was to be expected! :wink:

Very nice!

Lovely, thanks a lot.

Will be coming soon …

OK.

Thanks for this superb game!

At last, the time has come. I am looking forward to seeing the story.
And, thank you for the awesome gift! :slight_smile:

That’s cool :slight_smile:

We are ready

Thank you so much! We are archi motivated!

We’re ready :wink:

Pre-release translation files are now available for download via the localization portal.

Hello Rhis,

Thanks therefor!

//Edit

I have a comparison of old vs new translation, what is new and where has changed. can I post this listing?

Thanks for the pre-release. Much more than expected!
We will get really busy from now on.

Just PM this to people interested in translation. I AM interested :slight_smile: …on second thought, isn’t that just the list from winmerge that we can do ourself? If yes, then don’t botter yourself :slight_smile:

Not currently, sorry. If you want to PM me it, or a link to it, I can put it up on the localization portal though, with credit to you of course.

OK! No Problem!

Yes it is, only from another tool …

Hi Rhis, I think there might be one missing file in the uploaded .zip:
sq_03_ ??? .txt

Am I right? :wink:

Take Care!
GP.

It’s not missing.

Ok stay tuned!

Boys in my team are thrilled about upcoming new DLC texts:D

BTW, it’ll be great if you guys could consider to offer tt300 (GD forum ID) a free copy.

She basically single-handed organized the translation for all the MODs along with their version of local translation for the game.

A reminder that if you want your translation group to get their keys at the release of the expansion to PM me, if you have not already! :smiley:

Hello Dev’s

What about this problem: Localization does not fit non-DLC version!?

Does we need now 3 translation?!

• Only for GD
  • GD + AoM
  • GD + AoM + FG

And/or does FG need AoM for work?!

And what about my questions here: http://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showpost.php?p=620582&postcount=16 ?!

Yeah, pretty annoying for us (and users) :cry:

Another thing… any new cinematic for translate?

FG does need AoM, not sure what that means from a translation perspective however.