Forgotten Gods Translation...

Guys, don’t you think there might be smth wrong with these two files:
npc_event_01.txt
npc_event_02.txt

?? They are different in my last version of translation for people with just vanilla, than the last version uploaded on crate server. How do you think?

The content of npc_evnet_01-03 differs between Base Game and Expansion (line 6-11 also differ for npc_03.txt). This is because introducing Expansion to Base Game increases the number of wave in Crucible.
So it is correct that the files are different between the Base and AoM.

There’s nothing wrong with them. As Matougi said, they are different because AoM adds 20 more waves to the Crucible. Base game Crucible: 150 waves. Base game + AoM Crucible: 170 waves.
http://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=66289

Just in case:

Since the text concerning the crucible reaches the current description through various mutations including dev’s mistakes, we must also pay attention to object_defensesite_01 (_02, _03, _04).txt.

This is a comparison of object_defensesite_01.txt in the current Base and Expansion. The left is Base Game and the right is Expansion, but on the right the description is simple, so it looks like the reverse at first glance. Nevertheless, as long as confirmed in the Conversation Editor, this is correct.
(Since the effect of this description is a decrease in enemy ability etc., I can not confirm that the actual motion in the game is as described.)

As we get single pack for all versions, i’d like to sound one more translator’s QoL implement: cinematic.

At the current state cinematic subtitle file limited by it’s own size in bytes. If you put translated file into localization archive, it will be cutted off for that. For example, original intro.txt legth is 1696 bytes and translated (RU) is 2612 bytes. That mean last 916 bytes will not loaded at game start and subtitles ends at 89 second in mid-sentence. We can’t decrease size of translated file at least because UTF-8 format have 2 bytes per letter unlike ANSI. So we forced to replace original files with translated.

It will be great if intro.txt and GDX1_Intro.txt will be works correctly in localization archive.

I am new to this, how do I get the file from the portal ? Curious to see how it works with sub-dirs and what changes I might need in GD Stash due to that…

Hello Rhis, hello Zantai,

Does the patch need the new translation structure!?

Hello,

Found some problems with the new translation file!?

See here: [v1.1.x.x] Wrong dialog for secret quest

I have problem with NPC “Anorak”. He seems to talk some bull%%it. I crosschecked the files and they are translated OK, still… something is wrong with him. His .txt file might be generated “wrong”: npc_brother01_01.txt

Do you also have problem with this NPC dear translators?

Indeed, his conversation is all messed up.
I’ve received reports from many users that the Anorak’s conversation is broken. :frowning:

Fixed Anorak

Thanks so much!

Hello,

It seems we found another dialog with problems: npc_bysmielquest_01.txt!?

See attachement (German version!)…

@Crate
Please check it and give us a current translation version!

String 65 change on
What was it you needed me to do again?

Yes, Alk0zAuruS is right. FOE need to add this text “What was it you needed me to do again?” on the 65 line of his file and everything will be all right.

Correct dialogue with Mogdrogen (FG Folder)

Hello everybody,

I need the zip file with the original english text files for the 1.1.1.0 already organized in base game / aom / fg.

Many thanks!

Thanks, I was suffering now. :slight_smile:

If you want to translate, it would be better to tell Zantai via Private Message about which country you want to translate and get the file from him.

A few missing lines in tags_uimain.txt:

tagAudioOption08=Error Voice Messages
tagAudioDesc08=Enabled voiced error messages such as when the character cannot carry any more or skill is on cooldown.

tagGameplayOption30=Error Messages
tagGameplayDesc30=Enable pop up text error messages such as when a skill is on cooldown.

tagLootFilterToggleOff=Items Hidden
tagLootFilterToggleOn=Items Shown

tagHUD_LootHide=Toggle Show/Hide Items