Forthcoming Forgotten Gods expac - what we know so far Part I

I’m still in high hopes of seeing two new masteries.

I am not sure that is true. You still design the skills for one mastery. Yes, you might want a few specific items for a specific combo, but that does not have to be for all possible combinations, nor do you have to make sure that all combinations of the new mastery and the existing ones work equally well together, that is not the case today either.

That being said, I am not really expecting two masteries regardless, I definitely am expecting one however.

Keep it up. I can hear Zantai sniggering quietly to himself, loving all this angst. :smiley:

Just as long that we are getting a shield mastery. And with that FG background with a guy holding a shield, we can’t go wrong.:wink:

The AoM wallpaper was so representative that we have not even met the woman in the pic yet, so I would not read too much into it :wink:

Have you not heared about Menhir’s twins, that was the first hint for a shield mastery.:rolleyes:

1 mastery named paladin>>>>>>>2 or more not-paladin named masteries.

so I’d rather have one that is a divine mastery than having 2 or more but considered unholy.:wink:

Doesn’t necessarily exclude the chance a mastery combination might be called Paladin.

I’m going for a priest-like mastery

Paladin (with Demo)
Templar (with Soldier)
Sentinal (with Nightblade)
Prophet (with Arcanist)
Wildcaller (with Shaman)
Heretic (with Necro)
Bloodsworn (with Occulist)
Harbinger (with Inquisitor)

Speculate away!

I assume you mean Aegis of Menhir, otherwise you are talking about a mountain :wink:

I depict Zentai as some sort of entropic entity that feeds of this angst and anguish.

Oh, I’m sure he does. He loves winding us up just before he reveals something new. :smiley: If he worked in a big studio with no interaction with the fan base he’d be SO bored. Good thing he ended up here instead. :stuck_out_tongue:

You can also depict him like this:

powbam by far has the best depiction of Zantai:

Sounds about right :thinking::roll_eyes:

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

GM 142: The new game mode is revealed.

http://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=75476

Shattering!

Hmmm… with a constellation named Yugol, which phonetically resembles You Go, Girl!, and an imagery to match, you wonder where the devss heads are. Its kinda fishy to me…

:D:D:D:D:D:D

seems to tell us more about where your mind is :smiley:

It’s also a anagram for O Ugly. :smiley:

Oow and something else :wink:

Kind of wish that you could gain reputation (at least for the hostile factions) in the shattered realms.