Forthcoming Forgotten Gods expac - what we know so far Part I

Stream of 10th March:

[spoiler]New gameplay mode is shattering
Not going south of Devil’s Crossing
Not expanding existing skill trees
Not adding new weapon types
New enemy faction and new allies
Removing level requirement for illusions
Expansion will be one act (heard that before ;))
No new player models
New animations, possibly
Meet loading screen girl ingame, possibly
Dual shields - no. Anything that needs a new animation set - not happening.
No WASD
Not adding a higher rarity of items
Probably a new superboss
Expansion has an Eldritch theme

Oh - and Sandcaster ruined the map so he may as well keep ruining it. :p[/spoiler]

In GM 134: the Korvan Plateau and fighting Sandclaws and Korvan Scarabs.

From stream of 30.03.18

GM #135: the new transmutation system for sets.

Main points from live stream of 13.04.18

[spoiler]3 New sets: Blood Knight, Raddagan’s Folly and Rimetongue.

New T1 constellations: Sandclaw, Beetle, Lotus and Mantis.

GD2: Far too soon to tell. I think some day we’ll have it in us to do GD2 and we’ll see what the stars say at that time. It’s not going to happen any time soon, generally because the team involved in Grim Dawn has been at it for a very long time and they might want to try something else for a while.

Will there be more DLCs in the future?
That’s too soon to tell. Just as when we were working on the first expansion we weren’t really ready to commit there’d be a second and that was entirely based on sales. So if expansion two does so well that we can’t possibly not do a third expansion, we’ll have to think about that. But in terms of the major story points we want to tell Forgotten Gods is kinda the culmination of some really big things we’ve been teasing along the way. And I wouldn’t say the story comes to an end, but it certainly does come to a major climax.

Any chance of local multiplayer?
Not sure that’s super likely at this point, it would take quite a lot of changes to the interface to make that happen. Once we have the working console version in release maybe it’s something we could look into, but I can’t really promise that at this time.

Loading screens will cycle through the 3 currently available with Forgotten Gods installed.

New game mode: I would put that on the same sort of involvement as the Crucible, but it actually starts from within the main world. So you wouldn’t go to the main menu and load up the Crucible and host that, you would actually go to the main campaign, go to a place in the world and that’s where the game mode is. All I can tell you about the new game mode is it’s very shattering.

Will GD come to Nintendo Switch?
I’m not sure it’s very likely. We’d have to see what it even involves and whether the performance is good enough. Nintendo Switch isn’t as powerful as other consoles which is a concern because Grim Dawn CPU/GPU useage and also the fact there’s all these entities on screen is a big deal.

Can we have the option to turn off offensive player spell effects in multiplayer? So much is going on it’s difficult to tell what’s good or bad.
I agree with you and I have some ideas of how we could fix it. I’m just not sure how feasible it would be. Basically the idea is to tone down the spell effects that other players create in multiplayer so you primarily see your spell effects, everyone else’s is toned down. Again though, I’m not sure how feasible that is in the engine. We’ll have to figure that out and see if it fits.

I suppose a search criteria would be a huge plus. We’re looking into how much that will take. It’s not a current priority, but I’d like to make it a priority. For now you just have to use grimtools which is an excellent website if you need to look up devotion screen and search on there.

Will we learn about the Ashes of Malmouth screen loading girl in Forgotten Gods?
You will. You actually will. We were teasing this a while ago, but we’re serious. We’re not just screwing with you.

How much will the expansion cost?
Still not set. We’re still finalising how much content, like Ashes of Malmouth we were finalising content before we decided how much it was going to be. I imagine it’ll be in the 10 to 20 dollar range. It is a smaller expansion in terms of story content, but does include that game mode which I think will be pretty big for a lot of people.

Not adding another level of difficulty.

zantai will we see more of Kymon / DV story?
Yes, you will. They do play a part in this next chapter of Grim Dawn.

Will the 3 difficulty issue be addressed in Forgotten Gods or any time soon?
We shall see. We have some ideas. We’ll have to see how they turn out and whether we go through with them.

When will the new game mode be revealed?
Maybe in the next couple of months. Maybe even next month, we’ll see. There’s some art that needs to happen first before we can actually show it to you and then we’ll talk about it. I’m pretty excited to talk to you guys about it.

Improvements to pet damage. Skills will scale with the skill’s rank and not just the skill level. Also secondary abilities will deal a portion of their attack damage in additon to the skill damage and that attack damage will scale with the skill’s rank. For example for Ember Claw for the Hellhound if you rank that up, up to 40% of the attack damage will be added to Ember Claw.

We’ll probably add another stash page.

Any info on the pyramid in the background?
Well, it leads to the end of the path of ascension - whatever that means.

Will there be whirlwind skills?
Maybe, we’ll see. I’m feeling hopeful, but no promises yet.

Finally going to be able to climb those stairs in Ugdenbog.[/spoiler]

GM #136: first screenshots of the new area.

GM #137: preview of a new dungeon hidden in the Ugdenbog area.

Stream of the 4th May gave us this:

[spoiler]

Zantai_GD
:we’re not gonna leak expansion content in a stream

sshepaardd
:when will we be able to face the kraken in game
Zantai_GD :soon

Caerbae
:oh, right, with the level 1 illusions will they still cost iron?
Zantai_GD
:of course they’ll still cost iron

Zantai_GD
:legendary drop sounds…hm

Vaalgard
:autopickup for mats when tho?
Zantai_GD
:we’re not adding auto pickup

Zantai_GD
:trailer? sheesh, the expac’s not even done yet, haha

Zantai_GD
:next week is sounding pretty likely for v1.0.6.0.

Zantai_GD :there’s some new lore with kra’vall

Zantai_GD :boss is part of next content patch

Hellus666 :I want shape shifting class, I see this in some game in the past
Zantai_GD :shapeshifting and dual class is just not a good idea

Hellus666 :@Zantai_GD the REAL question is if new game mode is ROYALE ?!
Zantai_GD :lol it’s not grim dawn royale

LordKreeg :can we pre purchase Forgotten Gods??
Zantai_GD :we’re not planning to do a preorder

coyotek :can show where will be entry to the Forgotten Gods content?
Zantai_GD :the entry to the forgotten gods content is…everywhere (wink)

okami29 :@Zantai_GD What about the new type of medal augments in FG ? Can you give us a clue or secret to tease us ?
Zantai_GD :new medal augments will move you

Zantai_GD :we have a chart of chthonic sounding words we combine to name chthonians

Zantai_GD : over time, certain chthonic suffixes became titles of a hierarchy

Zantai_GD :we’re not adding more components

Zantai_GD :there’s already so damn many that a dedicated stash bag became impossible without a scroll bar

Zantai_GD :we’ll have to see whether we can get a search filter into the crafting UI

okami29 :Will new game mode be moddable ?
Zantai_GD :new game mode moddable? I don’t see why not

Zantai_GD :alright
Zantai_GD :I’m not gonna make this easy for you guys though
Zantai_GD :follow the clues of the secret quest
Zantai_GD :and find grava
Zantai_GD :good luck![/spoiler]

GM #138: revealed the new medal augments.

Stream of 25th May started off with a new music track from Skewsound.

[spoiler]Today as promised, I’m actually going to show you some of the movement skills we’ve been teasing. They’re a work in progress as with all things we show you during developement, they are subject to change, numbers can and will change. These are only the basic levels of the skills, there are more powerful versions of them you’ll find as you play. But the framework will give you an idea of how they work.

Any confirmed date for Forgotten Gods or still nothing?
Well, still the second half of 2018, I can tell you that. Second half of 2018 does start in about a month, but there’s a lot of months left and a lot of developement still left to do, although we are wrapping up a lot of the quest work here like the scripting work, dialogue, the gameplay itself. I have actually gone through most of the quest text and the dialogue, a good amount of it was actually written by Grava this time around.

2nd half of 2018 = Summer 2019 in game dev
2nd half of 2018 = Summer 2019, oh I hope not.

Grava quests…so more RNG?
Grava quests…so more RNG? I suppose not. He did get a lot of flack from you people for the last one, thought I figured it was totally fine considering how minor the result was.

How the heck do you guys manage all of the writing? Superb lore work done, guys. Props.
Pretty much every designer on the team has been involved in the writing to some extent. We just go and do it, get it done. The lore notes, I’ve written a whole lot of them, Hyboreal has written a lot of them in the past, Grava has written some of them. I usually let Medierra handle Inquisitor Creed ones cause I sort of feel it’s his head cannon in there, his perspective of that character because Inquisitor Creed is his creation.

Can Defiler finally have his own set?
Yes, I suppose so in Forgotten Gods.

So in the last dev update we showed you some JIF or GIF depending on your side of the arugment in the endless GIF war. We showed you some of the abilities in action and today I’m going to actually apply these to the medal on my character and while we run around a bit, we’ll use them. Throw them into the mixes, why not?

Rune of the Shadowy Assassin (4)
A common rune of power used by the Witch God cults
Cult of Bysmiel Magic Augment

Rune of the Leaping Mantis (4)
Cult of Bysmiel Magic Augment

Rune of the Agile Huntress (4)
Cult of Solael Magic Augment

Rune of the Charging Bull (4)
Cult of Solael Magic Augment

Rune of Focussed Rage (4)
Cult of Dreeg Magic Augment

Rune of the Riftstalker (4)
Cult of Dreeg Magic Augment

The runes occupy the augment slot on medals. Previously medals did not have an enchant category of their own.

Will the movement skills be use-as-desired, or will they synergize heavily with specific builds (ala POE’s movement skills?)
Well, the basic ones are pretty build neutral and the more powerful ones will be a bit more specific, like you’ll find a teleport that does a fire explosion when you arrive at a destination so that would be more attuned to fire builds. But there are all sorts of variaties of these more powerful versions so while you might have a fire teleport you might also have an acid teleport or a teleport with some defensive abilities or enemy strikes so it kind of up to you to find the runes you want and then incorporate into the build you’d like.

Only one update slot so no possibility of combinations?
That’s correct. I think one extra movement skill will be quite enough.

Are all these Runes hand-crafted? Or will some have random affixes?
They are not random, they are in fact hand crafted.

So these starting runes are available from the 3 friendly factions you can join in Forgotten Gods and you can probably guess that if one says Cult of Dreeg, the others might just be Bysmiel and Solael because you will be working alongside the Witch God cults to deal with the Forgotten God threat.

Are item based dash skills receiving changes?
Yes, they are being replaced, all items based movement skills will be on these runes so that means a relic and also some monster infrequents and there’s a component, but those 3 things and anything I can’t think of at the moment are going to get replaced with other skills.

Will present movement skills be changed to accommodate the new ones?
No, they will be staying exactly the same.

Great now I don’t need to take soldier to get a good movement skill (blitz)
Yes, for example you won’t need to take Soldier if you want to get a movement skill like blitz.

So potion to change main or secondary class?
That is not something we’re going to add.

Can you make those runes tradeable between characters ? so i dont necessarly have to choose faction for rune instead of lore preference ?
Well, the thing is you don’t actually get locked out of the other factions when you choose one. While the quests will change, and the story will change a little bit, you will actually be able to gain reputation with all 3 simultaneously which means you’ll be able to eventually buy all 6 runes on a single character.

How rare can we expect the highest tier runes to be?
That’s a good question because the highest tier runes will come from our shattering new game mode whatever that is. So I’ll guess you’ll see for yourself just how hard to get they are.

Can we go hostile at any point or are we locked in once a choice is made?
You cannot go hostile with these factions. That is not the way the story is going in Grim Dawn.

have not heard of this shattering game mode. Zantai, can you please go into extreme detail of what you mean?
Well, you see, it’s like a part of the game that we’re adding, it’s like a different way to play, but it’s within the game. And it’s really shattering in terms of where it is.

zantai, show new game mode.
Not yet.

Were the Witch gods present at the Arkovian era ? Or did they ascend after?
They were present during that era.

Is it in the Aether Stronghold that guy in the Fleshworks mentioned?
The Aether Hold? No, it’s not in the Aether Hold, but it might be in a similar kind of place.

Hello! Will there any kind of pushing players to farm the new content and stop going the same ways even after AoM release? I’m talking about Cronley runs etc
Kinda like in AoM, there’s going to be new bosses, new monster infrequents, new dungeons, new challenges, new secrets. Ultimately though, the reason Ultimate difficulty scales across all areas is that you can choose what you want to farm. So if like running Cronley for your loot, be my guest.

Does it mean you wont have mobility skills while leveling?
So if you look at the tooltip you’ll see the level requirement is 15 and that’s because you can get these pretty quickly in the game. The reason being that the Forgotten Gods’ content actually begins right after you finish off Warden Krieg in the first Act of the game. It does not progress directly after you finish the Ashes of Malmouth content.

Did you save up the medal slot for the movement augments, or was it only an afterthought?
We did not save up medals specifically for this, we just thought at the time we did not need another augment slot to the enchantment we did have. As it turned out it worked out pretty well as we did have that slot available. I suppose if we did use medals in the past we could also have used relics.

How easy is it to respec a rune?
Quite easy, you just put another rune on your medal.

Will us doing the Forgotten Gods content immediately after Krieg over-level us and hurt our faction gains from defeating trash mobs?
We are going to adjust the level ranges in Forgotten Gods so that shouldn’t be a huge concern, but level up at a higher level after Krieg I suppose, yes.

Will there at least be some quests that give a skill point?
Yes, there will be quests that give skills points - and attribute points.

Relic componet in the future?
Not likely. I don’t think we’ll be adding any more components to the game. For example we’ve thought about how we would even do endless storage for components and we realised we’d need something like 186 slots in that inventory and that doesn’t fit on any of the current UI elements. It doesn’t fit in the stash, it doesn’t even fit on that main inventory that you get at the beginning of the game. Even that’s not enough spaces. So in the future less components.

Do the runes for Leap/Charge also work with ranged weapons?
The basic charge does not because it requires a target. But the rush ability does. And disengage.

How many new shrines?
Last I checked we have 6 new shrines in the Forgotten Gods area.

Can some quest-lines be missed if you start FG before talking to some NPC’s from base game+AoM?
No, you will not be locked out of any existing quests if you go straight into Forgotten Gods. You might notice some changes in certain quest areas if you go to Forgotten Gods, but it will not block you from doing quests.

Steam GOG Crossplay?
Officially not very likely to happen.

Is the Addon cheaper for guys that own the others? Support the Supporters.
I’m afraid not. It’s the same price for everybody.

So how we will get there? is there will be a portal somwhere on the map?
Well, there isn’t a portal on the map yet. But yes, there will be a portal.

Does it tie in in some way with the hidden path?
You could say that.

Any news on Xbox version? Still shooting for Q4 this year??
It’s being worked on, Rhis is working hard on that. I’m not sure where it’s at right now, I haven’t looked at it for a while - you know, working on Forgotten Gods and all - last I heard it’s in a pretty good state. Not sure how close it is to release.

Do you will remove 3 difficulty levels? and make one ?
I don’t think we’d remove 3 difficulty levels. We’re looking at possibilities of streamlining the difficulty levels, but nothing to announce quite yet.

Any information on a new class?
I don’t know what you’re talking about.

Are we getting any new fancy cinematics like the AOM intro?
Actually I’m not sure we will this time. There are a lot of complications with the last cinematic which are making it to do another. We’ll see. At this point I’m not promising it.

Is set item conversion/reroll ready to demonstrate?
It is. This character doesn’t have the inventor unlocked and there’s a quest associated with it in the Forgotten Gods content that this character would have to do so I can’t show it to you today. But I can show it to you another time - or Grava can - whoever is streaming.

If you ever decide you’re not going to make another GD expansion , would you consider doing New Mastery DLC’s?
Probably not. Each new mastery is expotentially more timeconsuming to do than the last. so if we were to do a mastery DLC that would be almost a good chunk of work as a new expansion would so I’m not sure how likely that is to happen. Not to mention that adding a new mastery would fragment the community further than a new expansion in the base game.

When I asked about teleport skills last time, you said they weren’t in game because you had areas accessible when they shouldn’t have been. Have you fixed that in FG, or were you just BSing because of announcement later on?
No we were not BSing you. This skill took a lot of work to get functional. This teleport actually obeys the pathing rules in the game. You can’t teleport over dynamic barriers, you can’t teleport over areas blocked by say dynamite. You can however teleport through walls that are accessible to you.

New teleport can do damage?
The basic one cannot, it’s just a teleport. However, more powerful versions can do damage.

Can you provide any insight on how the mobility skills will function with controller?
They will cast to their maximum range. So with a mouse and keyboard you’ll have a little more control over how you move like I can teleport over just an inch with a mouse and keyboard. With a controller you’ll go the maximum distance.

In fact there’s a seventh type of skill that we added recently, but it’s not going to be a rune for some reason.

Zantai, any chance of increasing the personal stash space and reducing the iron bits cost for unlocking said tabs?
I think we’re going to add one more tab to both the personal and shared stash. Pretty sure that’s what we’re planning. As far as increasing the cost, I don’t think that’s very likely.

I want more chaos damage type!!!
Well Forgotten Gods will give you more chaos damage types, gosh darn it.

Wouldn’t mind some conversion to physical gear tbh
Well, lucky you, because that’s some of the stuff we’re adding. Why should magic damage get all the love.

What’s the lowest we can get movement spell CDR down to? I need some of that POE Leap Smash spam.
Well, definitely not spammable. I don’t think that really fits Grim Dawn’s game play, but they can get shorter. Defintely shorter than what you’re seeing here.

Would something like auto pick that respects current loot filter be feasible ?
Feasible yes. It would take quite a bit of work. I’m not sure we’ll do that.

How large will the new areas be? Similar to first addon?
Forgotten Gods expansion is pretty big. It’s already bigger than we set out to make because as usual blah, blah, blah. Medierra’s going to kill me probably. But you know what, it’s turning out pretty good. It’s not as big as Ashes of Malmouth in terms of story content. Ashes of Malmouth was two chapters, is one larger chapter. But because we are introducing the new game mode as well that is going to be a very substantial amount of content for you guys.

Any possibility of assigning MI’s to a higher loot level than non MI rares?
Oh, as a filter you mean. That’s not a trivial thing as they are the same kind of item. We would have to add some new kind of item category that would then be filtered by.

Can we hide individual quests in the future?
What do you mean by hide? Because you can actually go to your quest log and uncheck certain quests from your tracker and hide them already. Maybe that’s what you’re looking for - it which case here it is!

Will high level runes be only one type or several? Fire leap and cold leap for example.
More powerful runes will have more versions. Off the top of my head I think we’re going to have about 4 dozen different runes in the game in additon to these 6. So it’s not going to be just leap and fire or leap and physical, they’re going to do different things.

Any plans for new expansions post Forgotten Gods?
Fogotten Gods isn’t even out yet and you’re asking me for expansions after that. That will depend entirely on how Forgotten Gods does, but realistically the team would probably like to try some new things soon. We can’t be working on Grim Dawn forever. And financially speaking each expansion will sell less than the last. So keeping that in mind, while we expect Forgotten Gods to pay for itself and make us a profit as a company I’m not sure it’ll sell as well as Ashes of Malmouth did. That’s just the nature of people moving on to other games.

When we move on from Grim Dawn, will there be any possibility of picking Grim Dawn back up in the future - perhaps 5 or so years later?
I would certainly say that’s entirely possible. We’re not ruling out potentially doing a Grim Dawn 2 some day or some other games in the Grim Dawn universe. That’s all up to what the future holds. It’s too early to say.

I just realized, we could tie devotion procs to the mobility skills right?
Yep.

Whirlwind skill in FG or riot
Well, you shouldn’t start rioting just yet. But it’s not going on a medal.

What else can you say about the new game mode aside from how shattering and smashing it will be.
You know the mutators in the Crucible? Involves those a bit.

u said last time u wont make dedicated servers could u tell why would make game much better for everybody ?
bring dedicated server could improve the game and bring a ton of new players in… joining a game with 350+ ping no fun zentai plz make it happen
Yes. I haven’t heard that one before. See, now you’re talking about dedicated servers you got me killed. Dedicated servers That’s how great dedicated servers are. Dedicated servers cost lives. As the question comes up all the time I will answer it one more time on stream. Dedicated servers would be a cool feature. I think if we were to have it, it would have to have happened when the game was new, when we could actually garner attention for the game and get people excited for the fact there are dedicated servers, there are seasons and all these hardcore multiplayer features. Instead we focussed on a single player experience, that is ultimately what Grim Dawn is about and we’re sticking to that, it’s working well for us. I think dedicated servers would be great, they will not happen for this game. Maybe Grim Dawn 2.

3 new constellations, 2 2 tier ones and 1 3 tier:

Any new super bosses in FG?
Ah, of course.

Any new Nemesis in FG?
Of course. There’‘l be one new hostile faction - the Eldritch Realm Faction - and they’ wil have a nemesis.[/spoiler]

GM #139: some of the new monsters we’ll be facing.

Live stream of the 7th June:

GM #140: some new constellations.

Live stream of 22nd June (see post 493 for screenshots)

[spoiler]Started off this week’s stream with a look at how those gargoyles Allminoxy was working on a little while back are coming along.

Then we saw Grava’s test level where he’s scripted all the quests for the new expansion.

Questions/answers:
EN4CER_X : What type of work does crate outsource?
we outsource a variety of things based on scheduling need and load
sounds we 100% outsource to our buddies at skewsound

Flavourius: @Zantai_GD tell me that this is going to be one of the eldritch nemeses
haven’t decided what the eldritch nemesis will be yet

DemonikCurse :does eldritch nemesis split into smaller versions of itself that heal?
he will split into smaller versions that cast nullification

it’s probably about as big as the rylok
the horns give it a few inches I guess, haha
I suppose I’ll have to talk to the artists about chopping these up for gear…

Flavourius Zantai_GD so if there will be an eldritch nemesis, have you figured who’s going to be named after this time from the crate team?
not yet

vekongnito :how much will the new game mode make Grim dawn replayable?
new shattering game mode is made to be pretty replayable

BourbonBandit :Any plans for extra shared stash space? Plsssss
we’ll add another tab
artist managed to squeeze those buttons down

mauric1us :Grava will you get involved in medierra’s project after FG ?
he’s already been involved in the other project
princexavier123 :what about u zantai are u involved?
I’ve made some random contributions but nothing huge
I’m almost exclusively on gd

lykre :Has there been any discussion of adding a Veteran equivalent for Elite and Ultimate?
incredibly complicated and messy

DemonikCurse :any chance you change crucible to show mutators before starting wave?
no, that would require some major changes to the crucible setup

Flavourius :@Zantai_GD any info about XBOne release? after FG I assume?
xbone release, depends on when the xbone code changes are ready, then we need to make some tuning adjustments probably
it’s not really fixed on when FG is out

DemonikCurse :can you add an option to connect directly via IP in multiplayer?
not likely

sunblaze31 :who actually comes up with those awesome constellation ideas?
I guess I’ve done the last bunch with medierra’s sign off
the base game was a mix of medierra and me

mauric1us :so is yugol a creation from a god?
mmm, no

ormith28 :@Zantai_GD does resistance to life reduction affect boss attacks that do % health on attack
yes

Smaraud :how do u decide how many affinity points goes into each constellation
how do we decide? with science!
Caerbae :does that science involve rolling a d20?
more precise science!

And Grava finished off the session by showing us two more of the new constellations: Yugol and Azrakaa.

And a possible quest spoiler was a suggestion for a quest requiring players to cough up the exact amount that Crate raised in their Kickstarter: 537,515. Don’t be surprised it it makes it into the game, Grava seemed quite taken with the idea. So best start saving up that iron.[/spoiler]
And if anyone missed Allminoxy’s arts stream it’s on YouTube now.

Also Zantai showing us the new movement runes plus some new music from Skewsound.

GM #141: new areas beyond the Korvan Plateau.

GM #142: The new game mode is revealed.

GM #143: new Challenges

Care to expand on point 1?

Nope, cause that’s all I know. Zantai said it was absolutely shattering.

Reeeaaly

The new path must be due east then on uroboruuk’s trail

That’s what I need from the new DLC :stuck_out_tongue:

No new weapons but possibility of new animations sound interesting. What else could do with more animations? Maybe just adding more variations/variety to existing ones?

Expansion having an Eldritch theme sounds awesome. I guess we will hear more about the Witch Gods/may even see their realm.

No mention of new masteries? Hmm.

You forgot it will feature palm trees. :smiley:

I think Zantai’s said elsewhere that the expansion will require AoM. Not that it will be an issue for many around here. :cool: New players might like to know though.

I’m just hoping new gameplay mode doesn’t mean touch screen or VR. :eek: How the hell I’m supposed to wear some contraption on my head when I wear glasses I don’t know.

absolutely shattering

means nothing to anyone I think, lol. “Shatter” the level limits? ENDLESS LEVELING
/shrug

Not expanding existing skill trees

We were teased new powers, if we’re not getting expanded skill trees, that could mean…

new item skills (more than likely)
new devotions?
something new? Mastery combo skills would be interesting but I doubt it.

Oh - and Sandcaster ruined the map so he may as well keep ruining it.

Perhaps suggesting that we will be seeing more ruins in the expansion? Orrr just some playful humor?

No new weapons but possibility of new animations sound interesting. What else could do with more animations? Maybe just adding more variations/variety to existing ones?

Well as the original teaser Zantai posted said, there will be new powers. New skills can use new animations. Of course there are other possibilities but there are more reasons to add new animations.

lol, I don’t see touch screen or VR ever coming to GD. Touch screen only if it came to mobile…

Strangely enough…they go over glasses with no problems :wink:

Forgot to mention Sand…miles of Sand :smiley:

Isn’t that Allostria?

I was under the assumption that loading screen girl was the Circle member who sends messages to Theodin like this one.

She could be idk. What triggered me is that she holds a Wendigo skull in pic(cause reasons?) and Allostria turns into a Wendigo-like wraith creature in 2nd pahse

Aren’t the circle of five some high up Aetherials ? That would rule out the loading screen girl (I doubt she is possessed).

I always assumed she is whoever we meet at the beginning of the expansion in Fort Ikon

Then who is the occultist like guy with a raven on the first one. Aren’t all these loading screen characters just random guys?

base titan quest came to mobile. but then immortal throne never came to fruition :slight_smile: :rolleyes:

I thin Zantai said in a stream she’s quite important

Crate doesn’t strike me as a company that would port gd to mobile

I interpreted that loading screen as being the main char as an Occultist, which was one of the masteries that was there from the very beginning (so Crate knew that would be in the game)