Forum is not intuitive

Hi,

Im quite new here and I just wanted to say that this forum is not intuitive at all. From the get-go the first screen you are met with at https://forums.crateentertainment.com/ is confusing. 3 pictures to click, this format is not a good idea. It should just be simple text that is easily comparable to each other so you can identify hey these are separate areas in the forum, the pictures dont work.

The social media buttons up top right I think are too much, maybe move them to the bottom or somewhere else? Forums are usually the last place people go to now considering Reddit/Discord so I doubt someones first experience of asking Grim Dawn questions would be on the crate entertainment forums. A little too redundant if you ask me.

The coloring is just off for the forum selection drop down menu its just janky, look into something a little more neat and maybe not weird colors like orange and green.

When you click the search button up top you should make it so theres an option to check off if you are searching for users or posts.

Thanks for hearing my feedback!
Surp

A post was merged into an existing topic: New Forum Feedback