Furniture Spoilage?

Not sure if this is a bug or feature but I was checking out the spoilage of my markets and noticed that a piece of Furniture spoiled??? Last I looked, furniture doesn’t exactly spoil unless there are termites or fire or some other factor.

Is the spoilage calculator just factoring in ALL products on a market? Foodstuffs should be the only thing spoiling and at the rate that my upperclassmen go through their exotic goods the furniture shouldn’t even BE at the markets long enough to spoil.

1 Like

Had similar issue but with pottery which is even less possible or imaginable

3 Likes

I think the “spoil” thing on these object are just the lifecycle of the object, stuff break and gets old so you need to build more to maintain

Ouch! Yeah considering we’ve found pottery that is thousands of years old completely intact.

Must have been some new form of cloth based pottery. :joy:

Meh, they’re still learning how to make things properly. It is early access after all. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Hey I’m cool with that. I’ve only been playing this since it was released for open access and I can’t stop thinking about the possibilities. Even with the expected early access bugs it’s easily one of, if not THE most well designed city builders I’ve played in a long time and I’m looking forward to seeing what’s next. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Don’t get me worng, I love this game. Even in its current state it is way more interesting than Banished. But spoiling honey (it actually can spoil but will take way longer than 1 year :wink: ), furniture and pottery it breaks immersion. From here 1 thing left: make stone spoil

1 Like

Spoiling stone? lol Now that’s funny!

I’m just hoping the spoiling mechanic gets an overhaul. In its current state it breaks the realism.

1 Like

I’m pretty sure honey doesn’t spoil after the last patch

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.