As well as turtles :wink:

1 Like

And we need more classic enemies, for example aether rats/mices:

:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

I wonder if anyone remember this shark

1 Like

@Leopold why is the rum gone?

Because , thatā€™s specially from Archangel Grim Dawn.

@RektbyProtoss wants more whales in Grim Dawn

A new DLC that you buy you can go under sea and kill whale nemesis

2 Likes

Why are you guys so mean? The man wants paid new maps! Personally would love to see it with one additional mastery:

Crate will never do it unless they decide to make an entire new expansion.

1 new mastery = having to create said mastery and its skills (along with animations, art, lore)ā€¦ factor this new mastery into the Devotionsā€¦ factor this new mastery into ALL existing gearā€¦ as well as creating new gearā€¦ as well as factoring this mastery into having SYNERGY with all other existing masteriesā€¦ then when all that other stuff is done, they have to now balance the new mastery along with any other masteries balance the new masteries mere existence may have thrown out of whack. In other words, a fuckton of work.

Since expansions are off the table now and knowing Crate like we know Crate - they arenā€™t going to settle for some small nickel and dime DLC just to trick off a few new maps and a mastery on us. At least I dearly hope not.

Tho itā€™s worth mentioning that it IS much more likely that theyā€™ll trick off another Loyalist pack on us :wink: Which is something that wouldnā€™t involve anywhere near the same level of time for them to produce as a mastery would - and it would still likely sell decently among the existing active user base.

1 Like

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: You do realize I posted Elza? A Disney character?

Iā€™ll be honest witā€™ ya hereā€¦ I see it. Iā€™m aware of ā€œwhoā€ it isā€¦ But I have no idea what hidden meaning you are trying to imply :wink:

2 Likes

Isnā€™t it obvious? I want her as new mastery. ASAP.

Let it go bro.

5 Likes

Lol. Oh my god, classic post. Love it!!!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.