Garbled text on Xbox after huge mob packs V 1.2.0.3

Console: Xbox series X
Version 1.2.0.3
Class: cabalist

I am playing a pet build without any guide and have lots of fun but since I started playing on ultimate the mob packs become bigger and denser. I noticed this especially in malmouth. It’s causing my Xbox series X console to slow down here and there with so many things going on and it’s tanking the framerate.

However it seems it also corrupts memory or something because after big fights with alot of trash mobs it is garbling (is that a word?) slowly more and more text on items, skills and quest text. It doesn’t corrupt all text it seems however although I did manage to garble the quest log on the right side of the screen one time.

The only way to fix this is close the game completely and reboot it. I am glad it is fixable but the frequency that this happens on ultimate is getting quite annoying. It starts to corrupt a small bit of text but continue long enough and it becomes completely unreadable. I understand that the Xbox is done by a one man porting hero and has low priority most likely but if he/she could take a look at this and find and implement a fix I would be very thankful. With fangs of asterkarn on the horizon I would love to keep playing my pet build on ultimate but I need to be able to read the text. The quests of malmouth and forgotten gods and base game are quite familiar to me now so I know what to click in conversations even if unreadable but the new expansion would pose a problem.

I included screenshots taken right from my Xbox showing what I mean.

Here it’s a total mess

Here it is starting look at the item name and augment text on the left item

Here a screenshot of it becoming worse and worse including skill text

Thanks for the report, I am looking into it.

2 Likes

Awesome. Thank you very much for the effort.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.