Gazer Man Plushie and Giveaway

Soon, very soon, everyone will have a chance to get their very own Gazer Man. This is our first foray into merch and we’re excited to get these adorable harbingers of humanity’s doom into your hands.

The plushie campaign itself launches in just a few days. You can stop by here and sign up for a reminder and eventually help make the plushie a reality. We’ve always been interested in getting you guys some proper merch, but turns out there’s a big difference between wanting to and making it happen for a small team like ours. Makeship has been very helpful in this regard in removing some of these hurdles.

They did a great job translating one of our iconic creatures into a physical form worthy of living in your home. Here is a developer for scale:

If this plushie campaign is successful and the community thirsts for more Grim Dawn options, we can look into it!

But first, as part of our partnership with Makeship, you have a chance to win 1 of 2 Gazer Man Jumbo Plushies!

How to enter?

1. Head to Twitter and follow @Makeship & @GrimDawn
  2. Retweet this post

Contest ends April 21st at 6PM (GMT). Good luck!

16 Likes

Better ship these worldwide - cause I WANT ONE! :grava_yes:

And you know darn well the fanbase will want MOAR in the way of merchandise.

YOU ACTUALLY DID IT! And it looks so good! I am ready to throw money at the screen as soon as this launches. Come to mama, Gazer Man.

Then sign up on the link in the OP so you can join in the fun.

I can feel the gaze… for real. :smiley:

1 Like

The Gazer Man is now available for purchase. Stop by Makeship and claim yours!

10 Likes

HAHAHAHA THE POWER OF THE GAZER IS MINE !!! :smiling_imp:
(in 3months 2weeks + 10-20days shipping time :grin:)

Proud to make the list of true gazerchads!

:gazer:

Ordered. Can’t wait to give it a hug! :upside_down_face:

Ordered too. I cannot wait to have it by my side when I am playing Grim Dawn.

The Gazer Man Jumbo plushie has now crossed the funding threshold, which means it’s officially getting made! Glad that everyone interested will have their very own Aetherial harbinger later this year.

If you’re considering picking one up, Gazer Man is only available for this campaign, so you have 2 weeks left to make up your mind. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

:raised_hands:

:grava_yes:

YAY! :grava_yes: :gazer:

:grava_yes: :faction_vanguard: :damage_aether: :faction_aetherial: :grava:

Feelsgoodman!