Gazer Man Plushie Final Countdown

If you’re still on the fence on whether to accept our Aetherial overlords into your life, the Gazer Man plushie is available for 2 more days and then it’s going into the production queue.

Stop by the Makeship store to claim yours!

If Gazer Man is not your speed (anyone team Ch’thon in here?), we can consider running another campaign with Makeship in the future. There is also the option of making a smaller (and consequently cheaper) plushie. If any of that sounds appealing, let us know in the comments and we can run a poll on what character you’d like to see plushified next!

6 Likes

Definitely more merch please!

I’d suggest Warden Krieg, but probably a bit too complicated for a plushie. Loghorrean perhaps or Kra’vall? Viloth might work. Nothing better than a big cuddly Slith to hug. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Hungerling!!
probably not gonna be the easiest model to turn into a good plush, but those little ch’thonian munchers are sooo darn cute :blush:

1 Like

that overfed maggot would be nic.

Loghorrean hoodie with full face like this when closed

3 Likes

can we have some plushies of those disgusting aetherial monstrosities instead? I’d certainly buy some…

In my completely humble and non biased at all opinion - an Obsidian Defiler plushie.
FastObsidian

4 Likes

Only need 5 more sales to hit 400 sold! :grava_yes:

OCD satisfaction :drooling_face:

gz on the sales Crate, hope the numbers are good/to your liking :+1:

1 Like

I’d like to see a The Actually Final Form of the Clone of John Bourbon Bourbon glass.

They’re being shipped! :grava_yes:

2 Likes

SOON

1 Like

Gazerman Arrived :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nice! With a Gazer Man in every home, the Aetherial takeover is inevitable.

3 Likes

'tis only a matter of time!

What can this strange device be…

When I touch it, it gives forth a sound…

It’s got wires that vibrate and give music…
What can this thing be that I’ve found…

3 Likes

It finally arrived today. :faction_aetherial:

1 Like

I really like the material that it’s made of.