GD:Cornucopia v0.2: Devotion Overhaul and Mastery Tweaks

Yes, I did so. His poisoning assault very impressive.

We haven’t touched enemies or their spawns (yet) but truth be told I’ve never seen him there either. If I ever see him its usually in the Warden’s Cellar. He’s definitely a little more overtuned than he needs to be. He’s like the low-level Loxmere except tankier. :stuck_out_tongue:

I am replacing everything and I did download it again today and unzipped to Cornucopia v0.2 in my Mods Folder

And did it work?

Had to delete the 1st v2 corn and re-download and install and it is all working as intended thanks and Keep up the Great Work you 2 are doing :stuck_out_tongue: tons of Fun now

Nightblade :

• pneumatic burst > transmuter only state 33% increase health regeneration > bought it > it reduce pneumatic burst cooldown by 5 second

is this suppose to happen ? :confused:

This is a bug with vanilla Grim Dawn. Edit: Yes it is supposed to happen but the cd reduction is supposed to be displayed.

http://grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?p=379538

This will likely be the final hotfix before v0.3.1, unless there are any glaring problems with the hotfix, but v0.3.1 is still a fair ways off. Enjoy!

v0.2 Hotfix G
[Class and Skills]
Soldier

• Cadence: Base Skill now gives scaling lifesteal. Duration of charges increased from 16 to 24 seconds.
  • Ravage: Renamed to Shred. Now requires ranged weapons, not melee. Grants 3 extra projectiles to Fighting Form at a multiplicative 20% damage loss. No longer provides lifesteal.
  • Fighting Form: No longer grants bonus projectiles under ultimate ranks (still gives up to 4 by rank 22/12). Bleed Damage replaced with Internal Trauma damage. The angle for melee targets to be hit is now 360 degrees at all ranks.

Occultist

• Doom Bolt: The Default Celestial Power no longer grants % Weapon Damage, but now grants substantially more Chaos damage as well as newfound Vitality damage. It should be stronger in most cases. Doom Bolt itself was somewhat returned. The Vitality and Chaos damage was reduced by 10%, however its area of effect was raised from 2.5 to 3 meters in radius.
  • Bloody Pox skill line - Improved contagion effectiveness: Spread interval 1.3 -> 1.1, spread range 4.0 -> 4.5, spreads to 2 more targets -> 3, duration 5 -> 5.5. Buffed ultimate rank damage scaling, lowered early rank damage scaling a smidgen. Also brought wasting down a little and black death up a little to make their base values equal. Buffed Bloody Pox itself the most since bleeding doesn’t benefit from spirit like poison and vitality damage. Also buffed the scaling of -%hp regen on Bloody Pox and -hp regen on wasting.

[Devotion]
Assassin

• *+Node 1: Pierce damage 30% -> 40%. Added 3% movespeed Doom Note: This also makes it an interesting choice for excess devotion points for people who just want to move a little faster
  • *Node 2: 15 cunning -> 22 cunning
  • +Node 4: Added 10% reflected damage resistance. An expert Assassin would not have his own attacks turned against him so easily.
  • +Node 5: Added 15 OA

Assassin’s Blade

• Node 3: +15% Bleed -> +15% Physical
  • Node 4: +30% Bleed -> +30% physical

Hammer

• ±Node 3: Replaced flat physical damage with Internal Trauma, and the base value is now a bit above average.

Unknown Soldier

• Living Shadow - Increased base hp. Increased starting pet cap to 2, scales up to 4. Lowered base cooldown 6 -> 5.5, and lowers again to 5 when you unlock the fourth shadow (rank 8). Increased their duration to live by 2 seconds at all ranks. Increased their max damage by 10% on all their abilitities, basic attack, and first attack procs (shadows have the 3 nightblade passive weapon procs). Increased their third attack proc’s (a jump attack animation) damage by 15%. increased their shadow strike’s damage by 15% and increased the bleed duration from 1 -> 2 to make it the same as their other attacks. Made it so at levels 9 and 10, living shadows cast shadow strike slightly more often. This is obviously a lot of changes so feedback would be appreciated.

Is it need to respec out of skills and constellations for this update? (I am pure soldier of 32 level)

dev adding some internal trauma here and there this will help my rifle build :D, but no projectiles for fighting form (still not test it) this… conflicting. Its like a buff and nerf to my rifle build on same time :rolleyes:

No. We will always tell you if you need to respec. If we don’t explicitly say so in the post with the update, it is not needed. I promise <3

Ranged Cadence was OP in the previous iteration. Maybe not for rifles, but definitely for dual wielded pistols. This change brought things much more in line.

Also fighting form still gives projectiles if you can get it above rank 12/12 :stuck_out_tongue:

darn it, i forgot dw pistol exist. Before this change i’m sure any dw pistol build will shooting everyone like madman. :rolleyes:

Right now my rifle build a bit weaker but far from useless. And again thank you for adding raw internal trauma damage on hammer devotion. Btw i have a request about arcanist skill (the blue meteorite thing). I feel stale about the upgrade , first skill got upgrade damage and aoe, next you got mini freeze (2 sec) and another damage, last you only got upgrade damage. There are no reduce cooldown , more projectile, more unique activation skill (like your doombolt), add duration, and it’s skill tree doesn’t have a transmuter. This skill make me remember to cadance before got mod, it’s strong but stale also not worth for more investment :frowning:

Nevermind what Ceno said about the last hotfix being probably the last one. I found more stuff I wanted to change! HOTFIXES FOREVER!

v0.2 Hotfix H

[Devotion]

Blind Sage

• Elemental Seeker - Duration 5s -> 7s.

Hydra

• Node 3: Pierce damage 40% replaced with 25% total damage. 3% total speed -> 4%.

Widow

• Arcane Bomb: Now summons 5 bombs, but at 66.66% less damage. The point is to make it easier to spread its debuff.

Resist.

/10chars

I don’t know why the typos/mistakes I make in my posts are so damn good, but they are. Anyway, back to work.

Really love the project so far.:smiley: It makes the game playable again for many builds.

[QUOTE=adoomgod;394358]HOTFIXES FOREVER![b][u]

lol, well more hotfix more surprise :smiley:

Btw on v.031 did you guys still want to tweaks some skill and devotion ? or straight to item like equipment, weapon, etc.

lol, well more update more surprise. :smiley:

Your mod is a must have, it really improves the game and builds diversity. I think that crate should implement it in the game :wink:
For me , i can’t return to vanilla game. Really good job.

Same for me :wink: