Getting your Credit!

Notice for anyone who has not yet set their in game credit:

If you want to make it into the credits list for the first alpha build you need to set your credit name here before noon on Friday 4/26. I’ll be compiling the credits list for the first build at that time.

Any entries set after that time will make it onto the credits in one of the future builds, but the list will only be updated semi-regularly.

Are you sure about the date? The 22th of April was yesterday and it was a monday. Or did you mean 2014?

I think he means this year as its for the first Alpha build.

He might have meant the 26th which is Friday and I assume that its the standard Californian time as it is currently 10:25 am of the 23 for me down here in Aussie land. (17 hours ahead roughly) :stuck_out_tongue:

I am not 100% correct, but I think Crate HQ is located in the east coast, in the state of Massachusetts. Most likely, it will be in the Eastern Time Zone.

Good catch on the date, thanks. Updated the original post.

I have one key that I haven’t used yet because I’m hoping to give it to my brother (as I have purchased a loyalty key and used it for the credit).

Humblebundle can’t do the switch because I was only given the key and not the actual purchase number for the transaction(?) that comes with the key. Anyways they’re going to try to get the info from CE eventually.

So yea… any way that I can use the credit with the key (let my brother write whatever) and then make the switch after?

You can have your brother enter your email that is currently bound to the key to set his credits name now.

I’ve provided Humble Store with the necessary information to make the switch but, as I mentioned in my email to you, you should allow some time for them to complete the transition. I’ve you don’t hear anything by next Monday, email me again and I’ll look into it for you.

Sorry for the inconvenience, this just happens to be a transition period where it is not currently possible to update older purchase data. We should be through it soon.

4/26 is my birthday. Might I be getting a belated birthday present?

It’s no problem really. Just something that remains to be unsolved.

I’ll definitely do what you recommend though, and yes the Humble Store did mention that they are quite busy atm.

And btw it’s the transaction ID number (forgot exactly what was stated in the email) that they’re after.

No need to apologize though as I’m not too overly concerned, just mystified lol.

Oh God! Is it really coming?!? =)

This might be one the best weeks in my life, seeing my favourite band’s performance in Austria on Thursday after 4 years, my favourite game studio releasing the alpha of the most anticipated game of all times very soon… I am in heaven! =)))

Next week I don’t work.

Perfect! :cool:

You might want to post this on the Kickstarter page, otherwise there will be a rather big lump of people demanding their name be added after the Alpha release.

Also: SQUEEEEEE!

GD is coming! GD is coming! GD is coming! GD is coming! GD is coming! GD is coming! …

can’t bloody wait! awesome work devs, awesome work

Enter GD hysteria. :stuck_out_tongue: :rolleyes:

Gets out and equips riot gear, tear gas and water cannon

Well I’m armed and ready.

You’re going to need more than a water cannon to deal with cultists! :eek:

:smiley:

Don’t they melt when they come in contact with water, like Witches?:smiley:

Sooo what names are people going to use? Their real names, forum names or something else?

nope not these cultists, they been dipped in oil so that water doesn’t effect them, but they can go off with a bang mind if close to fire, :p:D we are still working on the kinks, and hopefully should have a fully immune cultist by the end of the week

I used:

Edward “The Vanguard” Ibrahim

Like most other Kickstarters I’ve backed.

grins evilly The water cannon is for after I flick matches into the masses. Our lords must be appeased after all. And sacrifice by the flame is as acceptable as carving out hearts and tossing vic-er I mean worthy offerings into the pit with the rabid zealots.