Give Ulgrim a sandwich

Adds a quest acceptance option where you give Ulgrim a sandwich before clearing out the remaining demonic monsters of the void. That is literally all this does. It would honestly be easier for you to edit the conversation files yourself than download this, I just wanted to give Ulgrim a sandwich.

Attachment: sandwich.zip

Finally. Maybe some water would be good too.

Fuck yeah, this is awesome.

I’d even be willing to go fetch him a sandwich for no xp.

I’m glad we all agree Ulgrim deserves sandwiches.

If anyone has, for some unfathomable reason, actually downloaded this one sentence I wrote, you will need to rename the file to overwrite the conversation npc_ulgrim_07 in your grim dawn directory. I’ll change the file in my original post so that is already done, but it really would be just as easy to write the sentence yourself in the conversation editor.

One of the best mods here, going to try this on next char :D:D

What about balancing? Are the numbers final?

I hope you at least SaranWrapped that fucker and tossed it in ice in your portable cooler for the long journey it took to reach him cuz I swear if I see you pull that thing out of the pocket of your Soiled Trousers and he eats it and ends up dying of salmonella I’m going to go dig my Louisville Slugger out of the attic!

If it’s a grilled cheese sandwich it’d be nice to keep it warm for him! Just can’t tell Ulgrim where you kept it for the long road :eek:

I am one of those unfortunates yet to happen across the best trousers but if you are one of the fashion elite you might want to cast Maiven’s Sphere on it or something.

ymirrson, I share your concerns about balancing, all told the sentence is around 12% longer than comparable vanilla sentences. If you decide to playtest the sentence let me know your findings, it may require nerfing. I am less inclined to listen to buff requests, it is a sentence, not a fanfic after all

logged in to vote 5 stars. :stuck_out_tongue: