Good bourbon?

I’m making a recipe in a few days that calls for bourbon, but I’ll have some left over and I don’t want it to go to waste. I’m not much of a drinker, though, so I was hoping to get some recommendations.

Is there a brand/style of bourbon that is a little smoother or has less “bite” to it? Anything y’all recommend mixing with it?

i recommend john… bourbon… c’mon, you knew it was coming…

I don’t think I’ve ever had anything but cheap-shit bourbon, sorry

might be a good place to start? I’ve heard good things about Knob Creek at least

Knob Creek is alright. I get a bottle from time to time. I drink my whiskey with water but alot of people tend to drink it with coke etc. Whatever floats yer boat.

I started drinking it with water years ago because I figured out that the next morning when I was puking my guts up after a night of partying the black strains in my puke was the coke/soda. Didn’t take much deduction to figure out the primary cause of getting sick during drinking nights was from sugars mixed with alcohol. Cut out the sugars and subbed in water and from that point on the worse I ever got afterwards was feeling tired and groggy.

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

I used to have a bottle of bourbon around, and then the trade wars happened, now a new one will cost 25% more thanks to EU retaliation :frowning: