[Google Sheet] Boss Loot Tables

Link Here
Features: View Boss Locations, Spoils, Crafting Materials, MIs… in Google Sheet.

It’s still possible to get grimtools for each Boss to view Crafting Materials drop rate, but it’s so time-consuming. For this sheet just press Ctrl + F to find, and the most notable part is CRAFTING MATERIAL, other things just added to the sheet for more completely. Except for the SPOILS column, all cells are either hyperlinked to Grimtools or Grimdawn pedia. Just clicking on the link will lead you to the research page, which is very convenient. I do it for myself to research and I feel like doing it :D. Of course this sheet will have mistakes, please help me make it better.

Notes:

• SPOILS column, some Boss will not drop the Spoils but I still note with the * symbol. Example: *Transcendent Chest, *Loghorrean’s Trove x2 …
  • BLUEPRINT and COMPONENT column not perfect.
  • USEFUL LINK sheet.

Sorry for bad English

1 Like

Link needs fixing. Can copy/paste it into my browser, but otherwise it doesn’t work.

Thank you, Fixed :smiley:

Great! Nice work too btw. :slight_smile:

So seems only a handful of bosses have a notable chance of dropping a BP, if I am understanding this spreadsheet correctly. Good to know for targeted farming.

It looks like most bosses in the game have a chance of dropping a Blueprint. But only few bosses on Grimtool that have a Blueprint section in “Notable Loot”. This section on Grimtool has been removed few days ago.
For Example: Ellena, the First Slith

Not sure what to make of it. There was never a section called Blueprints in the monster database. Perhaps in one of recent updates (last couple of weeks) there was a mix up and blueprints were shown in the list of notable loot along with other items, which I find odd, but its a possibility.

Right! Few bosses have it, But it was removed few days ago.
http://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=66314