Great Game Giveaway Extravaganza

Sent you a pm

Thanks again! It all worked out!

Awesome, glad to hear it! Enjoy! Thought the game was a blast personally :slight_smile:

TQ code is gone - still have Bard’s Tale, Cubemen, and SpaceChem up for grabs.

OK, I have a few games that I can gift,

The Swapper (awesome platform puzzle game)

Antichamber (pretty decent)

Darksiders

basically, someone who has been here for at least a few months and posted a few times, first person to PM me about the respected game gets it.

these are all steam keys, as they are spare Humble Bundle games, / purchases, so you will get a link to the gift page to claim your key / steam access.

I will update this if and when.

Could I have Titan Quest Gold plz.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/bonivur

SC gold and TQ gold has been taken

Downloading SC Gold now - thanks :smiley:

I went through all my humble bundle packs and have found more games that I already own but have keys for. Same rules apply… must have been an active forum member for awhile. Please PM me and I’ll pass the links to you on a first come / first served basis. Some of these purchases are old, so hopefully the gifting links still work :slight_smile:

Garry’s Mod - GONE!

Orcs Must Die GOTY edition - GONE!

Full Mojo Rampage - GONE!

thanks for TQ gold!

Love how duping is evil, but being a freeloader isn’t. Now I can’t enjoy TQ anymore because someone got the game for free. Thanks alot.

Please, let’s not bleed over from other [thread=18077]threads[/thread]. Please. :slight_smile:

What has TQ to do with duping? I pm’ed Matthew 30 mins after he had written his post and turned out to be the first to do that so what? I’m not a freeloader.

Please, let’s not bleed over from other [thread=18077]threads[/thread]. Please. :slight_smile:

I wouldn’t mind trying out Bard’s Tale. Reviews look pretty solid for it.

TQ and Bard’s tale are gone - Cubemen and SpaceChem are still available (redeem on Steam) - PM me if interested :slight_smile:

Not a game, but WTF :smiley: I’ve got 3 copies of Bob’s Burger, a comic book, from the latest Humble Bundle. First 3 people to respond get it! Also some one respond, i want my free comic book if all 3 get taken :smiley:

Find out about the comic here: http://www.dynamite.com/htmlfiles/viewProduct.html?PRO=C72513021686101011

Cubemen is still available if anyone is interested! TQ, BT and SC have been claimed.

And the games, they are gone - thanks for playing, everyone!

Darksiders 2 has been taken, but I still got 3 games to give away.

Is antichamber any good, its one of those games i’ve always liked the idea behind, but felt like it would be a stress inducing game to play lol. Kinda like portal hehe