Great Game Giveaway Extravaganza

Company of heros complete please!!??

I have a Steam code for Mighty Gunvolt.

Gameplay footage:

Send me a private message if interested.

[CLAIMED!]

I have some keys from humble bundles, I won’t use, but only 2 have gift icons, rest you need to click “redeem on steam/origin”.

Correct me if I’m wrong, because as I understand it, the gift icon is only in newer bundles, the old ones, doesn’t have this option, so when you click “redeem on steam” it gives you code, but you can give it to someone else since it doesn’t activate it on your steam (tried it with one game from old bundle), you have to still paste it manually.

In short, is it safe to get code by “redeeming” and giving it to someone? Will it work? I’m talking about the codes without gift icons.

If i’m right you have to copy the code and give it to someone. Don’t redeem - just send it to someone.

EDIT: game is given away

Hi folks!

Little fun puzzle-physics-kill-the-cat indie game as a steamgift.

anooOOoother:

Bad Rats

Comes first, serves first. PM me.

800 Steam keys for a Greenlight game called Radium. The guy was trying to scrounge for free advertising and is now essentially bribing people to upvote his new game. It took a few tries before I found a key that wasn’t taken, so the quicker the better. The guy also said he would add a few hundred more keys to the post if those go quickly, so if someone can’t find a working code, I’ll link the original post and maybe they can find a key there or PM him/her for one.

Thank you very much

Don’t know if anyone still looks here. But I got 2 games I can give away.

Chaos on Deponia
Renegade Ops

PM me if you want it. They are both steam gifts.

EDIT: They have been given away!

hi guys i love you all love grim dawn!

Ashes of Malmouth anyone :frowning: im loving the base game and i really want the expansion and crucible, however i have several steam keys from the january humble bundle that i can trade :D. Hit me on steam so we can figure something! mi steam id is: scotchwisky.

Hey guys, got some keys left, pm me if you want some :wink:

HITMAN™: THE COMPLETE FIRST SEASON
American Truck Simulator
Destiny 2 (maybe gone already, dropped the key in a youtube comment)

more to come with new humble bundles :wink:

guess nobody got some GD + AoM keys left? would like to gift it to a mate

I’d use some Fable Anniversary code on steam if someone has one to give away. Game’s too expensive to buy for me for the full price and it seems toi go on sale once a year. :confused:

I believe this thread is to announce free games you hear about, not to beg for free games. :undecided:

idk, sounds the same to me :stuck_out_tongue: I actually had some keys to bunch of games few days ago but gave them away on a twitch stream because I didn’t know this tread here exists :rolleyes:

Maybe read the OP? :slight_smile:

Plz no more hate… :cry:

Pointing out the obvious is not hate. :sunglasses:

Gonna push this bc I’m afraid the offtopics hiding my post :wink:

But you’re in exactly the same thread as you were before so it’s not hidden at all. :confused: