Great Thank You and a few sugestions/requests

Hi Crate, thank you for all your years of dedication and love for Grim Dawn. In my opinion is one of the best games of its genre. Defenely my favorite.

I been playing this game in and out ever since release. I loved every expansion, and they had alot of content to the game, defenely looking forward for the new one. Not to mention all the free updates you guys gave us… Awsome!

With that said, I wanted to to ask a few things / sugest.

• Please implement grim cam addon into the game / unlock ability to pitch camera and give us a FoV slider and a render distance slider. Having thouse options in game is amazing, so we can set the game/see it as we like, not to mention can greatly improve fps in certain older machines, and improve visibility in certain areas.

• The day night cycle option is great, but locking us to perpetual noon is not. Some people would like to play perpetual night. So why not give us a slider so we can pick time of the day, and a option to keep the cycle going or lock it if unchecked.

• The fog on and off option is nice too, I personaly like to play with fog on. I just wish I could have a slider option to pick how much of it i see or how far.

• Ingame dps metter would b lovely, but i understand that always on can affect performance so if implemented should b a on off option. in last case if dont implement full dps metter, at least make it so when we try target dummy it tells us our dps. its really helpfull when changing / trying new builds or getting new itens.

And thats about it i think, thanks alot again for your amazing work, and keep at it. Good luck!

2 Likes

already exists by the way, it just doesn’t show dmg breakdown/dmg types :confused:

Thank for your reply, and the tip, i ddnt knew about the console trick… but i supose if its a console command, in game already, they could more easy implement it in the game and make it on / off option… rather then us have to go thru all that console trouble everytime we want to measure dps… afterall that window is almost the same thing as if we open the character stats and mouse over damage per second… and it will be based on last target attacked… right ?

imagem

The total dps shown is only from main attack tho, it seems, and its only measuring the dps on skill you put into mouse clicks and the weapon attacks. That is kinda enough to measure dps diferences when changing gears, unless gear is heavy giving damage to some skill that cant b linked to mouse clicks.

But yeh… having it a bit more detailed then both console and char panel would be great. but at least giving us shortcut key to that console comand would already be nice i guess, since cant fight properly with character panel open…

Either way thank you again for the tip.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.