Greetings from Allminoxy!

spiders?..pff… WORMZ ITZ PAWA!!!:furious:

hello Al.

Oh no…an artist got loose.

We sincerely apologize for this wild creature stirring amongst the threads. He will be returned to his habitat at once, where you will all be safe from his modelling and painting shenanigans.

Aww… but he didn’t bite anyone! Can we keep him? Please?

Welcome aboard, Ben! I’m not sure I really want to know what these larvae transform into, but I’m sure that whatever it is you’ll make it look great :slight_smile:

you know, if one of those larvae did transform in front of you, it could end up been a final level boss or something? even bigger and even more deadly then the first stage. now that would be cool

and PS

I really hope those spiders are big, and I mean big, so you have to fight under them, that would be great

Pretty awesome work! Glad to see that Medierra’s got an eye for talent.

Hello,
I’d wish you luck, but I see you don’t need any, your work looks awesome :slight_smile:

welcome and…I love killing giant spiders in games because I hate them in real life. Can’t wait to smash these damn creatures, good job! :stuck_out_tongue:

Welcome, Allminoxy!

Love the models posted. Hopefully we’ll get a chance to see that spider spring out of a trapdoor in some dark forest. Nothing like wandering about and BAM! a mob is smashing your face in. :slight_smile:

Welcome aboard :smiley: and you were obviously misused at 38 Studios… those creature designs are awesome :slight_smile:

Welcome to the community! I personally hate spiders and don’t like to look at them but what I saw was very well done. I am looking forawrd to see more of your work. :slight_smile:

I love guys who make things look good. I want that job. I love the fact that those models are better than almost all arpg out now. and the engine is 6 years old. amazing.

P.S. I hope there will be a complex skill and level up system like in titans quest.

Thank you all for the warm welcomes! It’s awesome to be part of a team that has such an energized community!

And now I will attempt to answer some of your questions:

I really don’t like spiders, so could we just make them more friendly looking? Maybe a top hat or spiders that carry Reese’s buttercups?
That’s a great idea, but then I think we’d have to change the name of the game to Rainbow Dawn :wink:

Can I ask how big those spiders are gonna be?
I think Medierra already answered that, but you can probably expect a few in the cattle-range.

Such shiny monsters - will they sparkle like this in game, too, or did you polish them for these pictures?
They will glisten with the moist tears of 1,000 weeping virgins.

I would like to see at least a couple of types of spiders, one that hangs around webs (giant webs!!!)
I just watched that video - makes me glad I don’t live in Australia! I’d love to get a few other spider variants, but I can’t promise anything!

. . .and now back to my artist cage!

I know I’m late to the thread but none-the-less, awesome creature art and Welcome Ben!

I’m glad you managed to join Crate. at least a door closed and opened another. I really liked your work. hope you keep us posted in the future!

Welcome Allminoxy. I also rather enjoy spinach. Small world! Anyways, great to have you as part of the team. Both the spider and worm look really badass. More importantly they look like they will be fun to fill full of hot lead. :wink:

Welcome, your art is a really nice start. Your introduction though…fantastic!

woohoo! +1 crate :smiley:

wait, a cage is your natural habitat, you aren’t being bullied into creating slimy creatures and you get all the fresh spinach you need every day, no need for us to worry, right? (welcome ben. ;))

We used the finest quality shipping crates. We figured it was more appropriate.

Welcome :slight_smile:

Welcome Allminoxy. Some nice pets you got there :slight_smile: