Grim Dawn 1.0.0.7 Hotfix 2

V1.0.0.7 Hotfix 2

It’s a Christmas miracle!? As my wife rushes about to try to get the children ready to go to my mother’s, I’m furiously typing away trying to get the build out and bust out this change log, it’s quite a scene… I apologize for various things that have gone awry in the past builds, honestly, it’s mostly my fault and I attribute at least some of it to my brain being scrambled these past couple weeks between everything going on here at Crate plus the impending holiday madness. Hopefully this should mostly address current build issues, at least to an extent that everyone can resume enjoying the game and we can pick up with any remaining fine-tuning needed in the new year.

I hope everyone has a great weekend and happy holidays for those celebrating them!

-Medierra

[Tech]

• Fixed a bug with DPS comparison on weapons when using an item skill located on a weapon as your primary attack.
  • Fixed a bug with stacks of Illusion items.
  • There is a known inexplicable bug where Phantamsal Blades lost their trails… probably a sync error but we felt it was better to release the important fixes sooner and fix that minor graphics issue later.

[Game]

• Environmental lighting and atmospheric changes re-adjusted to something closer to 1.0.0.6
  • Camera reverted to as close to original settings as I could manage without being able to dig up the old dbr.

[Itemization]

• Enery potions revised to 25s cooldown, 250 flat and 35% energy restored.
  • Health potion flat health reduced from 1200 to 800.

[Class & Skills]
Soldier

• Added flat physical dmg to Laceration

Demolition

• Increased health regen on higher levels of Vindictive Flame
  • Added energy cost reduction to Ulzuin’s Chosen
  • Reduced energy cost of Grenado

Nice! Thx!

Wow thanks for your hard work and dedication. Some of the best devs I’ve ever seen.

Downloading now, such dedicated devs. Thanks!

Edit: Happy Holidays!

Thanks and Merry Christmas to everyone at Crate! Now take a well earned break and have fun with your family… you guys deserve it! :smiley:

By the way, what’s the story behind that sudden change of lighting and camera?
Did the engine get an update or something?

Thank you very much for this patch, the visuals look so much better now with the camera, lighting, and shadow position changed

However, there is a current obvious visual bug now appearing regarding AAR. As in there is no laser anymore at all. Will post details in bug report forum.

Already fixed with a patch to the patch. Restart Steam if you are still missing FX and it should download.

Many thanks for the hotfix and i hope all you at Crate are going to enjoy the holidays with friends and familiy and i wish you all the best for 2017!!!

Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you! :smiley:

Now I can upgrade to 1.0.0.7 :wink:

Thanks for the quick hot-fixes, and have a great Christmas!

Hew hew,

Doom Bolt lightning animation back again. Thx for this fast fix :smiley:

nice guys! Merry Christmas everybody!

Added flat physical dmg to Laceration

My Blade Arc Warder approves this change :stuck_out_tongue:

Merry xmas

Damn, now I feel guilty for complaining. The guy here is working on Christmas Eve so that we could enjoy the game.

There are no words to describe how cool people at Crate are. I think I’ll have to buy a few loyalist editions to support the team. I’ll also hype up my awareness spreading campaign about the game (I’ll talk to my class about Grim Dawn, again).

Thank you Medierra, I wish you, your family, everyone at Crate, and everyone here on the forum a merry Christmas and a happy New Year!

Nice work you doing here over this game, Merry Christmas to all developer team!:wink: Looking forward to new fixes and new addons.
P.S.: game still lags on weak machines :(, so I very-very want new optimization patch (perhaps something to reduce lightning and shaders).
P.P.S.: I think I’ll buy Loyalist Edition to support devs more.

Thanks a lot. Game looks even more immersive now.

Unbelievable ! You are doing great job. All of You are doing great job. Thank you, very, very much.

With gratitude Skylla.

Glad there are some videogame companies that care for their games and their players.

Merry Christmas to everyone at Crate.

Oh, it’s so nice to hear

Hell yeah

Hm, my bloodrager warder will be pleased

Anyway, thanks for you great work and merry Xmas

The following two lines have been added to tags_items.txt in this fix, but what are these for? I would like to hear it due to translation.

tagTransmuteApplyRemove=[Right-Click to Remove Transmogrification]
tagTransmuteRemove=Are you sure you want to remove this Transmogrification?