Grim Dawn Alpha Release!

Awesome! Thank you for all the hard work and effort!

Kickstarter supporter here, and I’m also not sure what the “Humble Store” part means. I assume it will be clear tomorrow.

btw, nice bonus it’s through Steam - love this service!

Ah, found out.
If you have a humble bundle account, do the following:
Login using your credentials.
The page you’re at now should be your library of games.
At the top middle there should be a button that says Claim past purchases.
Click on the + and Grim Dawn should be there.

Oh sure, the day after the D2 ladder reset.

YOU GUYS ARE JERKS. I WANT A REFUND.

Great news!
Been looking forward to this for a long time.
Is there any way to upgrade from my $35 Beta access to the $50+ Alpha tier?
I misguidedly thought I got Alpha access as well…gutted.

Cheers

I liked the part where he gave the release date!

Looking forward to checking it out! Stoked, but staying realistic.

Great news :smiley:

What is that ‘my page at Humble Store’ thingy? Didn’t know I had a page there.

you can’t have one, GD demands attention, it will own your soul and make you beg for more

forgot D2, its had its day:p

If you don’t have a Humble Bundle account, create one using the same e-mail as the original key if you didn’t buy it from HB (I just did it and I bought my game in 2010).

Do the following, and GD (should) be there. The + is SO subtle on the site, I didn’t see it for a while.

I don’t have a Humble account… I was a legendary supporter pre-kickstarter and also donated to the KS, and I have several old emails with game keys… I do use Steam, though.

Confused :confused:

Haha it is true. I was excited to play d2 ladders for the first time in forever…but that excitement was just bludgeoned with a shovel.

I don’t know who you are, but I will find you and kill you. Imposters are not to be trusted. :furious: :wink:

use the humble bundle key resender, all your pre and KS keys are on Humble Bundle, I can confirm this, as my two keys are there, use the HB key resender, and you will get an email with the keys, but this isn’t steam keys yet, just the keys you got when you pre ordered, they will be available later

YES IT’S FINALLY HAPPENING! So excited to see all the hard work Crate has done! Today is a good day and tomorrow will be an even better one :smiley:

Check my signup date, buddy :wink: I think you’re the imposter.

Go to Humble Bundle, create an account with the same e-mail address you used to buy your original GD key. When you log in, go to your library and click the Claim Past Purchases + sign. You should see GD there. Add it to your Humble Bundle account.

Confirming: corwiniii is correct.

I did the same. I simply created my account with the previously used email address and added the previous purchase.

Awesomesauce! Thanks for your hard work and to all of us supporting you to bring us to tomorrows grand event! sadly tomorrow will be the only day this week for me to get a taste of it.

The key that was sent out back in June 2012 is not a steam key. It doesn’t fit one of the three accepted formats.

Thanks for the help from all of you guys more in-the-know than I.
I had never heard of Humble Bundle before, sorry. I think I got it all set up now. My two Grim Dawn keys show up in my Humble account now.