Grim Dawn Alpha Release!

if you read meds post, steam keys will be issued later today, right at the mo, they are pre order keys not steam keys, so don’t bother trying to use them yet

they will come and the alpha will be tomorrow

Do we know anything about which class trees are playable in the alpha? I’m assuming Soldier for one, and maybe Demolitions and Arcanist?

Oh man, I didn’t even notice the “exclusive access to alpha” at $50+ rewards haha
Here’s to missing out!

soldier, demolitionist and occultist

the other two will be aviable at a later date, maybe beta but who knows

@Erra
you can still pre order if you want to get access

Well correct me if im wrong but I got the

$35 KS early access

and it does give me Alpha access! Can anyone confirm?

Can anyone confirm?

that is for beta, not alpha

From what I am reading, that gives Beta access, not Alpha. The Alpha doesn’t look to appear until the $50 Digital Deluxe edition.

one word"Shibby"

I’ve edited the original post with additional information about keys and how to obtain them for everyone with questions.

Sorry for any confusion!

So how does this work for the co-op bundle purchasers?
I made the purchase and got 2 keys from the kickstarter update #17 email dated June 2, 2012.

I just registered for Humble Bundle and it’s asking to click on the link in the email to “claim this page” and I don’t have the link anywhere.

After that scroll down to “Other Products”, click on Grim Dawn. Another page will pop up. Click the “Steam” button and you will have your Steam key.

Wrong. I just successfully activated my Steam key that I got from Humble Store, although GD didn’t show up in my Steam library yet. I guess that will happen tomorrow.

Also, I’m a pre-KS supporter.

Woho! Best news today and I got krieg for bl2 aswell .<3

Problem is, I am broke now so I really can’t haha :smiley:

I know, I was just trying to ease any confusion on the keys that we all received mid last year.

Oh, and Steam keys are already available at your Humble account. Just do what I posted above.

I noticed that in the Humble Store it says “Patron Edition.”

Is this the new name for the Legendary edition that was available wayyyy back when you guys first started this project or do they all say this? My ego needs to know.

Crap, I’m able to retrieve my key from humble store, so I guess I won’t be able to access alpha? WTF

…and here I thought I’d be able to do something productive with my afternoon off tomorrow… :stuck_out_tongue:

JA da brat mir doch einer nen storch. alpha release tommorw? oh guys i hope all of you who are able to play it will have much fun :smiley:

Patron Edition is the 2nd-highest teir, I forget what that was called.
I did the Legendary edition way back when, and my Humble account calls that “Loyalist edition” which equates to the $85 teir shown under the BUY NOW button at the top of this site. As to what my additional pledge through kickstarter did, I have no idea. All I know is that I’m supposed to have the delux boxed final edition and the delux digital edition with alpha and beta, which seems to be the case. I havn’t been paying enough attention here! LOL