Grim Dawn Definitive Edition now available on Steam!

Well, that’s already more or less confirmed.

Thanks for pointing it out, I almost missed my name being mentioned by just another pathetic mortal.

All good things come to an end, eh?
I can’t wait to play next game from Crate. Hope you will make it big with the town builder!

too bad you will never get a constellation let alone a dedicated loading screen :smiling_imp:

A lot of people seems to be getting the bundle… and its climbing up the sales ranks… smh… this cant be happening… we dont want to reach the point when Zantai will have too much cash that he will break his promise and goes on making another expansion., he needs to rest. :pensive:

Zantai and rest don’t go together in the same sentence. :rofl:

1 Like

dont worry, cash goes to the new town builder

well now that GD DE is out so crate planning to annonce new game ?

Well, hopefully we’ll be getting news on the new town builder they’ve been working on for a few years now soon. Just need Medierra to finally open up and tell us more about it than we already know - which ain’t much to be honest.

1 Like

ah i was expecting new arpg or some thing like that

Nope, Medierra said way back in 2016 that he wanted the company to have a wide range of games so they weren’t relying on just the one franchise to keep them solvent.

Any news on whether 1.6 is it for major content patches, or is there more coming? I want to restart (again) once game is completely done, but if we strongarm them into more big patches/expansions/etc I can wait…

Keep waiting, Crate aren’t done with the game yet.