Grim Dawn Entering My Dreams

So me and about 6 other friends were in an underground tunnel on a train, and I mean like deep underground. The train was weird, like it wasn’t a car-type train, but more like an metal fence on wheels. Idk where we were going, but we were going somewhere we knew. As we get farther in the tunnel there is someone on our left that is surrounded by these wolf-like creatures, maybe 7 of them moving in slowly. I’m just watching in shock, but idk what was going on, and the train was still moving. We go even deeper in the tunnel and I think we reached our destination or something. I told everyone that I’ll be back. I carried a shotgun and began venturing the tunnels. It was very dark and creepy. I was looking for those animals from earlier, or just some type of evil, but not sure what.

I remember seeing a scaffold and dirty rag, and something very unusual happened; I was then viewing myself from third-person, at an angle as if I was being watched from the ceiling. Then a figure wearing a trench coat stepped out of the darkness in front of me… It was Jeepers Creepers! I was so scared and began to run while he menacingly walked behind me. I eventually got to a staircase going down, and when I reached the bottom step, something clicked in my head, and I realized I was in a dream. Jeepers Creepers landed right in front of me, and I told him that this was my dream. We began to fight. All of his attacks were like water attacks, and they were the same color as aether. When he launched one of his attscks at me I reflected it back at him twice as hard. This went on for about 4 times before I killed him.

When I looked around at my surroundings, I noticed that I was in the Warden’s Laboratory. Then I woke up.

Was that a “wet” dream?
Missed that vital information.

No, it was scary dream

Edit: Just reached post count 69. Must maintain perfection

It’s spreading because my dreams last night were related to GD and Crate too! :eek: What have the devs done to us! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Subliminal messages?
Or soundtrack has something in it?
Good thing didn’t order physical copy, wonder what that would have caused…:stuck_out_tongue:

Nothing unusual, really. Quiet whispers in the night, short moments of hallucinations, unknowingly building altars and collecting blood, recruiting everyone you know into the cult…

Happens to me at least twice a week. You know how it goes. Get off work Monday, wake up Tuesday to find out you’ve made wonderful progress on the sigils, and you’re ready to begin the next phase.

Sent from my SM-J327T1 using Tapatalk