Grim Dawn Episode [1.1.4.0] - The Binder Strikes Back - 6 min 151-170 - 5:47 best run

Now I’m confused. I do know that at higher slow values slow res is better than overcaps but does it really make duration shorter? Cause that’s gotta be OP.

It makes sense to work that way. CC resistances reduce the duration, not the chance to be CC’ed.

It should just reduce the intensity. Like 60% slow on 80% resist becomes 12%. Not the chance and not the duration as I undertand it. Otherwise those mega slow focused builds by fluff during the DA meta wouldn’t make sense since all bosses have 100% slow res.

Maybe it gets confused by freeze and trap res which doesn’t have an intensity but only has duration, meaning when you resist it there nothing sensible to resist but the duration.

I think Slow Res used to be about duration but was changed to intesity res. But I am not sure. Can someone confirm/deny/explain this? @Zantai @adoomgod @Ceno

I’m not 100% sure, but my guess would be it’s intensity. I know Slow Res behaves differently from how you’d expect it to based on other CC resists, and since other CC resists affect duration, the only difference would be intensity.

So I was wrong and slow res does affect -x% speed auras? That’s good news! Ever more reason to go for TD! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Hmm, I finally completed this build to try it in SR since I love devastation builds that use outcast’s secrets but didn’t have as much success as I thought I would. Is there anything that could be changed to increase run stability or am I just a bad pilot? :confused:

For SR you probably need Aeon instead so you can cycle Mark and Mirror indefinitely, otherwise you get instagibbed by pretty much anything.

Well if you’ve actually read the OP you’ll know this was never designed for SR. You’ll need a different style of building for that. More defense. A lot more than what’s in there.

I did read it, hence why I asked for changes to make it SR viable. I’ve already added some suggestions I found here and elsewhere though.

First of all Time Dilation. And then hope for Exposed mutator. All you need for SR.