Grim Dawn Hardcore Ultimate advice on Shattered Realm level 100

Hello dear Grim Dawn forum I wanted to ask a 0.0% player question. Right now I am at the point that I beat tomb of morgoneth without even a sweat with my new 100lv full 94lvl build (beside relic) it took some time with last build I was taking quite some damage and it was little scary to finish the magi but nvm. My question here is about shattered realm which I did not play too much, I want to know how level 100 SR is related to tomb of morgoneth in terms of difficulty. I did the trial as well in the tomb which I found harder than actual boss still didnā€™t have moments where hp was below 50% with 27k hp. What are my chances here to beat level 100 guys? It is solid enough that I run the skeleton key bosses and trials without any sweat. For general knowledge it is shaman+solidier savagery build on lightning,electrocute+ retaliation, full mythical dawnbreaker set around 90-100k dps max output savagery with 25-104k lightning retaliation , for devotion I went for ultos(savagery) and korvaak(healing totem) rest it all hp regen, resist reduction, and resistances. For skills as well any suggestions to impove the build are welcome. When savagery is active I have around 3k offensive ability with fighting spirit which is almost always on it is +3200 equals to ~20% crit chance on bosses. Healing is also usually above 3k when buffs proc.

just to clarify when you say level 100 SR, do you mean Shattered Realm shard 100
or shattered realm at player level 100?

either way; high SR is much much harder than Morgoneth or anything else in Main Campaign except 4 Superbooses (Mogdrogen, Ravager, Calla, Crate)

iā€™ve never got to shard 100 myself (assuming thatā€™s what you meant); so canā€™t state anything definitive as to the stats requirement, just that itā€™s going to be very hard/have very high incoming dmg

without seeing your full build, (grimtools link), then it might be hard to gauge
looks like you might have low dmg, (not any RR), mixing some item stuff that might not completely compliment your build (retal and regular lightning). 2000 regen could seem fine, but would depend on other healing factors you have.
on appearance iā€™d assume it could do 75-76 atleast probably 80, but if it has enough defence/healing for shard 100 i couldnā€™t say.

*Grim Dawn Build Calculator ā† can upload your save there and post link for people to inspect

1 Like

Hey Hey thanks for responding in my free time def I will drop the build there and post it. About the post to clarify yes I mean realm level 100. That was what I was expecting to hear and I am glad to hear there are still challenges for me ;). About ā€œlow damageā€ it might be slightly lower as damage making but this retaliation kills everything I am standing around. I will attempt to go level 50 first and see how itā€™s feeling. Donā€™t want to loose my 2nd lightning build as playing on hardcore hurts.

Iā€™d advise you to learn the gameā€™s endgame in SC first if youā€™re actually interested in some serious HC achievements.

You know the stash is not shared between SC and HC :l ? Like that is just reversing 330 hours put into game for nothing.

morg-1
morg-sr-100

1 Like

Ok this makes some sense right now what I am up for. Looks lovely :grin:

here is update with the build Warder, Level 100 (GD 1.2.0.3) - Grim Dawn Build Calculator

so how far you think it can go and if changes then what ? I miss 5 skill points which I will try to get through missions I must have skipped :sweat_smile:. If you can edit the build and post it back (never used calculator before) then please do and thanks again for giving me any kind of idea.