Grim Dawn hopefully does well on Xbx1

I know it’s not in the works for PS4, but I’m hoping that the xpac sales and the xbox 1 release of the game does so damn well that they will port it to PS4 as well.

I know PS4 hardware is not as strong as xbox and probably a harder to port to console, but it just happens that me and my own all love PS4 and utterly hate xbox lol. They also don’t use computers for gaming as they like consoles.

Been preaching this game to them forever and hopefully one day it will happen. I’ll gladly drop more money for PS4 version just to play with peeps I know in RL. If not, oh well, RL is kinda over-rated…

1 Like

Can’t recall it correctly at the moment, but i think either Sony contacted Crate or the other way around and then Sony apparently never responded.

I wouldn’t get my hopes up, even if it sells well in Xbone.

"Why did you choose Microsoft’s console for Grim Dawn? Are there any chances to see it on other platforms such as PlayStation 4 or Nintendo Switch?

A big part of it is that it’s easier to port from PC to the Xbox. It helped that Microsoft was very interested in the port and helped us get set up initially. Sony contacted us initially, but communication broke down so we prioritized the Xbox.
Whether we do other console ports in the future remains to be seen, but for now, our focus is on the Xbox."

http://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=77307

Yes, I already know about that post lol. I’m saying hopefully in the future all is well and it gets ported over. I also know it’s easier to port to xbox over other consoles…I’m praying for a future that still might exist lol

any idea when will it release?

Some time after FG drops. Will still need some certification to be done first for the FG expansion since Zantai said they’re probably going to bundle game and expansions in one package.

Hopefully it comes out soon. I have peeps I need to play it with. I just hope they don’t give us less skill slots (using an xbox controller on PC leaves 3 slots without a button… but I use toggle skills there) but I have been patiently waiting since I heard this was a thing

I am also waiting for the port to xbox. My daughters and I play D3 together quite often. They would love to play grim dawn, but it’s more expensive to build a PC for each child. Lol

I will buy both, PC and Xbox. So when the TV is used for other things, I can still play.

I’m hoping it does well on Xbox also! My brother and I have been eagerly waiting to play lol. I just wish they’d give us more updates about the Xbox version. I know they’ve said it’s coming sometime after Forgotten Gods, but that could be anywhere from a few weeks after FG’s release to who knows when… I’m so bored of Path of Exile and D3. There isn’t many other ARPGs to play on XB1.

please give us a date instead of when ready.

They will as soon as they have one.

Hello…some a new information about port for xbox:-)

Welcome to the forum. :slightly_smiling_face:

See this thread