Grim Dawn is coming to PAX East '15!

We are pleased to announce that Grim Dawn will be presented at this year’s PAX East, featured prominently at the heart of the Indie MEGABOOTH in Booth 6169.

Join Medierra, Zantai, Tumbledown, Allminoxy, Kinree and Westfaliah as we answer your burning questions and showcase the latest build.

We hope to see you there!

Seek out Grim Dawn by searching for these awesome banners:

Badass! The banner artwork also looks great.

Can we win those banners? :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

Seriously, this is awesome news!

This is excellent news!

I’ll be working every day at PAX, but should certainly have time to swing by the booth and say hello.

awesome banners, and hopefully I can see you on twitch live or something.

Great news for Grim Dawn. I hope that you guys get plenty of attension. We do want to see pic’s of the whole team. Oow and zantai keep the suit at home will ya :wink:

That’s awesome. Have fun at PAX East, but please take lots of pictures/videos and upload them for us poor souls that cannot go for our vicarious enjoyment!

:rolleyes:

The full MEGABOOTH announcement can be viewed here.

Oh wow… Please put banners like that up for sale. Awesome.

Screw those banners i want figurines :smiley:

Nice, Crate.

It will be good to get some more exposure for this awesome game.

Awesome news.

Hope you guys get a lot of attention over there :slight_smile:

Awesome news,and don’t stay:D too long there u need to finish the game))))))))))

Btw, Crate, you guys should take some pics at the PAX event and add it to the “Crate Story” for those Kickstarter folks who get that reward.

Good luck there Crate, hope it’s all busy for you :smiley:

Agreed indeed.:stuck_out_tongue:

what the heck is that rat skeleton thing??? is that from act 3? man I can’t wait til the game is done so I can get back into it…

Will the Tri-Beer be going to pax as well?

Hope Grim Dawn get lots of exposure at pax you deserve it! The banners look great! :smiley:

Wow, maybe I should coincide my visit to Seattle in August… tricky though since I need two weeks in November…

Wish you guys were coming to S. Cal, I’ll be there for sure if you are!

cool lookin banners, but what in the fuck is that two headed rat zombie abomination?