Grim Dawn Legendary Jewelry + Belts Feedback

If Z give mods for PRM, but your build not use invokers set I believe this amulet for cold PRM.

the amulet also have mod for WoP you know :stuck_out_tongue:
btw I do not play “by sets” that is too hand holding and Diablo 3 for my taste :confused:

If you don’t want to play sets, play cold PRM :stuck_out_tongue:

physical PRM!

1 Like

Yeah, with Beronath sword. Beat that armor :rofl:

Great amulet, btw. I used it on few builds myself.

I’ve just finished updating my old sabo to this [1.1.3.1] Cold FS Saboteur-pure DW melee,no greens Gladiator in 7.05 and the belt is one of the core pieces for it. The +1 to demo and 50% conversion is all this belt needs. The rest is gravy. With the belt and rimetongue helm, you can get an average 80% fire to cold conversion. 96% max conversion on top rolls. This allows almost full conversion on sets like Elemental Harmony and Sacred Balance and all that flat fire damage from demo.

I love this ring on Stronghold + Justicar purifier. If you ignore the WPS and bonus damage, you will notice this ring is still packing some very high stats to OA/DA and resistances. +skills to Ranged Expertise and Temper are always useful.

True the WPS is a bit weak but if shotgunned, you still end up with 4x28 = 112% WDMG. Not to mention Brimstone procs on all the projectiles for full damage. (not sure on this last point. Maybe Brimstone is subject to damage reduction)

That said, I would be happy for more buffs to this ring. Trade in that bleed damage for crit dmg for the thematic “luck” and we’re golden. :grinning:

It’s funny how you yourself made it a thing lmao.

@adoomgod Jaxxon is fine. I agree with changing bleed dmg to pierce but otherwise it’s good on many ranged builds.

LMAO, I actually forgot that I wrote that. Yeah, digging Defilers out of shit since 2018 it seems.

Can you show me a build where you prefer it over other ring options? I just haven’t seen any. Let me know so I can test it and remove from list if performance is good.

But yeah at the least getting that resist changed would be nice.

Stronghold is one. I did it on AoM and @thejabrixone did it on current purifier with superb results. The guy posted a vid but dunno where to dig it.

Fire retal wasn’t nerf yet IIRC. Slap the ring on most fire ranged builds you know and there won’t be that much of a decrease in performance, or at least that’s what happened last time I played. What’s sad tho is the the builds jaxxon was intended for don’t perform well. RIP pierce ranged.

Hmm the stronghold builds I’ve used so far used mythical reign of fire and ice or combustion bands. I don’t think I’m convinced on Jaxxon. Bleed to pierce resist swap would certainly add appeal though. Hm

Depends on your build, but I think Jaxxon needs buff for non retaliation builds. Certainly is not gonna make Pierce DW Ranged builds OP :slight_smile:

• Cinderplate Girdle: added 3% Offensive Ability and increased % Crit damage to 7%, reduced Cooldown on the skill proc
  • Mythical Boneweave Girdle: added 5% Physical Resist, increased Offensive Ability to 110 and increased bonus to Siphon Souls to +3
  • Mythical Murmur’s Kiss: added 60 Offensive Ability, increased bonus to Lethal Assault to +3 and increased damage on the skill proc
  • Mythical Voidmancer’s Cord: added 35% Pierce Resist for pets
  • Mythical Spiritseeker Cord: added 35% Pierce and Poison Resists for pets
  • Mythical Nosferattis: added 10% Physical and 35% Bleed Resists for pets, increased Bleed damage for pets to 14 / 3s
  • Mythical Mark of Kalastor: increased Offensive Ability to 85
  • Mythical Mark of Ulzuin: increased Offensive Ability to 85
  • Mythical Executioner’s Judgment: increased % Attack Speed to 10% and increaed bonus to Deadly Momentum to +4
  • Faction - Nightstalker Pendant: added 100 Frostburn / 3s modifier for Rune of Hagarrad and increased its % Crit damage modifier to 12%. Increased the Frostburn modifier for Ring of Steel to 200 / 3s and increased its % Crit damage modifier to 12%
  • Mythical Lifegiver Signet: increased Defensive Ability to 55 and increased Proc Chance on the skill proc to 15%

The above are the 1.1.4 changes to items on this list. I will be removing cinderplate girdle, boneweave girdle, murmur’s kiss, voidmancer’s cord, and spiritseeker cord. I think the rest needs to be tested out and feedback given. I suspect more of the above can be removed. Mark of Ulzuin will be moved to the bottom of the list since I was able to make Fire AAR good thanks to Norzan and only its other skill mods need better support, but that might not be a problem with the item in of itself.

The rest need testing and player feedback.

Listen you forum bastar- I mean beloved community members, I really need help getting feedback from these changes so we can remove stuff from the list or address why they’re still on the list.

Hotfix 1.1.4.1 changes for this thread:
Mythical Lifegiver Signet: added 5% Increased Healing (Forgotten Gods only)

Tell me which items can be taken off the list and which items can stay and why?

Patch notes also contain this:
" * Mythical Sash of the Bloordlord: added 50% of Vitality dealt as Chaos"

Maybe now a chaos belt having a vitality proc will only be half stupid.

Stay:
Lacerator Girdle - Still bad. Like in “really bad”.

really weird this belt doesnt have +1 Shaman when Shaman is the go to for bleed pets. It locks out ritualist builds with this too which is annoying.

Since each pet deal their own instance of dots, a full skeleton crew + blightfiends + shaman’s pets would be perfect dot stacker.

Nosferattis can be safely removed from the list actually.

The 1.1.4.0 buffs put it as a more than viable competitor for the Belt slot. My Fluffy Squishy Conjurer and Lost Soul Cabalist both had pretty great success with it.

Meanwhile ritualists still have to use shadowfiend’s cord.

Spiritseeker is still an alternative. Perhaps it could use a bit more total speed? since Ritualists lack Manipulation from Occultist.