Grim Dawn Meme Corner

That means new screenshots of Town Builder :scorv:

1 Like

Drop more than fucking screenshots. We need MOAR on the town builder. :smile:

2 Likes

Holy moly Medea is cursing :eye: Must be the LTBS (Loss of Town Builder Screenshots) :fire:

2 Likes

Just want MOAR than screenshots. They’re great, but we need MOAR than just those big M.

2 Likes

Maybe he will post some GIFs too :expressionless: Or a 1 - 2 minute gameplay footage :smiley:
Still no info about GD on console though :[

1 Like

Wrong

I am not much into reading but the premise intrigues me.
Might give it a shot after all.

1 Like

Nah, it’s not just the character design. I like the premise of the series itself; maybe it’s because of Guts but I like the idea of anything surrounding mercenaries.

1 Like

As a vet who served in the 80s, The Black Company was pretty popular amongst us. While it of course is a fantasy setting it captures the ‘grunt’ feel and interactions with each other pretty well.

Wraithbound%20Bound%20Wraith

Saying it twice seems kinda redundant… :smiley:
Also does this mean this is a wraith that has been bound by… other wraiths?

3 Likes

I’ll share my find then:
Grim%20Dawn%202020-08-01%2014-10-37-94_cr

2 Likes

If you praise Korvaak a lot, he double-enchants your halberd to be Eldritch! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

20201217003220_1
crafted by the Soulstashed Grimstasher of the Stashing Dawn

5 Likes

Sorry, not bloody enough. :rofl:

1 Like

arkovian unded doesn’t have blood. they have ectoplasm. so for them it will be ectoplasmicphilic ectoplasmiclord’s blade of ectoplasm.

3 Likes

pierce dee
door%20of%20light

Amateurs
bloodswornscepter

5 Likes
7 Likes

few people know that trozan was actually 3 eccentric druids instead of one: troz, trollz & tarzan. no one knows if the 3 witches was involved. but the luminari really felt the pain when trozan brings the sky down their heads.

3 Likes

Buildz

6 Likes