Xbox one release

I just wish they would tell us if it has couch coop!!!

Whatever happens, please do all in your power to make it 60fps. Don’t make the mistake TLIII did and release it at 30fps, that’s a crime against the ARPG genre.

That game is a crime in general if i’m perfectly honest, but that’s another topic.

wait Grim Dawn’s getting an xbox port? nice!

Yes. Been in the works for a while now so hopefully not too much longer before it’ll be released.

Crate may as well go for the record on longest announcement to actual port in game development history. Why not?

2 Likes

Latest news from their FB page

“its in certification testing. How long until release is dependent on how many more rounds of testing are needed to pass (hopefully we’re on the last one but who can say) and how long it takes MS to assign us a release date.”

Thank you so much @medea_fleecestealer for the update.

End of the year and we still don’t have an ETA? I’m sorry, but this is getting silly.

It’s a conspiracy. They are probably out to get you.

'Nuff said.

How the heck did Cyberpunk 2077 pass certification testing? Also they had a set date release so certification shouldn’t take that long. Same goes for patches on Xbox. It’s like every two weeks a patch can come out or something like that.

Not trying to be negative, but it makes no sense. I mean just look at Cyberpunk. Just look at Fallout 76. Anthem. How bad is Grim Dawn on Xbox be if those games passed certification, then this is something to worry about.

Then again maybe I am confusing certification with quality assurance. So what is certification mean then?

I will patiently wait for Grim Dawn. I rather have a great working product instead of waiting for patches to make game good.

2 Likes

:moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag:

Doesn’t take a rocket scientist to figure out how they pulled that one off.

AAA + MEGAHYPE + Greasing some palms

1 Like

Having a bug-free game seems to be a secondary priority :wink:

Your response to my comment doesn’t make sense. Where did I imply I was taking any of this personally? Where did I imply a conspiracy? My implication is much more pedestrian. Crate should have either invested the necessary resources to get it done in a reasonable time, or they should have waited a couple more years to make the announcement.

Did we miss somebody’s deadline?

You should have internal deadlines. Thats how successful businesses function. What was the purpose of announcing a port 3 years ago?

We announced Grim Dawn like 12 years ago and it came out 5 years ago, seemed to work out!

Maybe we just like to keep our community updated on what’s going on? Town builder was teased years ago too and the the internet didn’t implode that time either.

Thanks for the tip!

2 Likes

I’ve seen your earlier replies in this thread… I’ve also seen your replies to Crate on Facebook (I put two and two together versus your comments here and the person I seen on Facebook - you used the same language in both places). I have a pretty good idea you’ve been taking it personally.

I don’t even have a facebook account. Another swing and another miss. Where did my previous posts imply I was taking it personally? This fanboy notion is a real thing, huh?

Sure thing :wink: Better go back and delete posts on here then before I start hunting down and screenshotting quotes from both locations bearing the same language.